StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > READ THIS!!!!!!! INDIANA / BOSTON
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

READ THIS!!!!!!! INDIANA / BOSTON

Hey guys, if you can still make a play on the Indiana / Boston for the Series. Take Boston +270

Indiana is 0-12 when losing Game 1 of a playoff series.

Thoughts!!!!!!!

Old Post 04-24-03 11:28 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

you're really setting yourself up.......

Old Post 04-24-03 11:31 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ican get Boston at +170 but dont see the value in it. +270 maybe. good luck

Old Post 04-24-03 11:33 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why do you think I am setting myself up?

Old Post 04-24-03 11:38 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
J-Rock

lesson 1

Indiana ROLLS tonight, that's why. Vegas knows everything you could ever know. You never hear of a team that is 30-0 (trends)vs. another. Why? Trends are always broken. They will not be 0-20 or anything like that. As a matter of fact the odds are in favor of them winning. Any other ?'s rookie?

Old Post 04-24-03 11:56 PM
J-Rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Rock Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Played Boston and under in the early game. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 12:01 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pacers win tonight

IMO

Old Post 04-25-03 12:07 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
themann
StatFox Hall of Famer

With all teams splitting except the Mavs(2-0) the series can be looked upon as a 5 game with the Celts having home court advantage. Through the years the Pacers have struggled in Boston and the games always seem to be within 6pts. Although the Pacers are deeper the Celtics know the value of this game and will get the fan support along with the officials. I wont make a play on the next 2 NBA league games but I see good value in the Celtics. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 12:08 AM
themann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themann Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hey J - ROCK

People lose betting against trends. That is not the way to go. If you did that you would have been betting Detroit all year in baseball b/c you figured that had to win a game, Right.

Or when the A's had that 7 game losing streak you bet them and would have lost a ton.

You have to keep streaks.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:16 AM
J-Rock

I totally agree with your trend riding in regular season. Don't forget the playoffs are a monster. More games means more commercials which means more airtime which generates more money. Even the television stations want the series to be close. I hope you win tonight, but I believe the best game to play is probably the Lakers @ home -9.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:20 AM
J-Rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Rock Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

J Rock

Yes, But the trend I was riding is that when the Indiana Pacers lose Game 1, they are 0-12 in playoff series. You have to ride that. I am getting +270 for every 100 I lay. Anyways, I layed 100, so hopefully the Celts bring it home for me, which I think they will.

Old Post 04-25-03 04:06 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Boston gets fouled at the end of the 1st half while throwing up a three, makes all three throws. Delk throws up another three with 6 seconds left, for what reason I don't know, and hits. Goodbye under.

Old Post 04-25-03 04:15 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: