StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NEW BASEBALL SYSTEM
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NEW BASEBALL SYSTEM

Ok guys here is a new baseball system and it is much different that probably all of yours.

The way is to bet every single game. YES I know this sounds preposterous but this is what you do. Its a way to build your bankroll, and not lose much on a bad day. TRUST ME

OK, what you do is Bet the team that won the day before. So, every team that one last night, you would bet today. EVERY TEAM

We all know how baseball is, no spreads, its just winning the game. There arent many teams out there, that W then L then W then L then W then L. Its very streaky.

The best part about it is that so far this season it has been a good mix of favs and dogs. It just comes out that way.

So far this season through the first 18 Games for every team

the record is 143-112, hitting at 57% w/ many dogs

OK, now when a new series starts just carry over what each team did the day before. If both teams have a win or loss, you just dont play that game. Cross it out.

SO todays plays are as follows

Baltimore +100
Tampa Bay +125
Texas +165
Seattle -215
Detroit +290
NY Yankees -160
Kansas City +115
San Diego +200
San Francisco -115
Florida -150
Arizona +135
Philadelphia -175
Atlanta +110
Cincinnati +140
NY Mets +130

Follow it, give me some feedback

Old Post 04-25-03 12:25 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SO FAR TODAY

So far today we are 5-1 hitting on some nice dogs w/ Texas +165 and San Diego +200. Only loss, which we all knew was Detroit.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:29 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

Your system is as crude as Iraki oil but it seems to be working and in the end, that is what matters.

Old Post 04-25-03 01:35 AM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ray... I tried basically the same system a couple of years ago. Over the course of a few months I was basically even. I moved on to try other things.

Have you just started this? Can you back track it over the first month of the season?

Old Post 04-25-03 01:43 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have it tracked so far for the entire season. Well, the first 18 games of evey team. Its doing well.

Old Post 04-25-03 01:50 AM
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PETE, you tried the same exact thing?

Old Post 04-25-03 01:51 AM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yeah... pretty much. I think I used a variable if the line was over -300 or something, but this was essentially the idea.

I did have some pretty nice streaks.

Old Post 04-25-03 02:03 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: