StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Streak Method Rolling Very Well!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Streak Method Rolling Very Well!

The two streaks that I am concentration on right now are the W2 losing trying for W3 and the W3 winning going for W4.

New stats since April 6th
W2 for W3 is 23 win and 33 losing. Went 1-2 Thursday. Two loses were Pretty Big Dogs. Seems favorites playing teams with 2 wins are nice bets. Going to do some research on this in the next day to see favs/dogs ratio. I have seen some good dogs win so far with this one.

The good one so far!
W3 going to W4 is now 13-3. Went 3-0 Thursday. All were favorites but got Atl -110, KC -102 and Seattle -230. Two good ones tommorrow in Florida -120 and Philly -136.

The Philly game fits into both systems. They are going for W3 and going against San Fran who is going for W2. Plus they have Padilla on the mound who has been pitching very well this season. -136 is a very good price for this game in my opinion. SF can really hit the ball but so can Philly. Looks like the play of the day for me, especially with SF putting a reliever into the starting spot. This has been tough for pitchers to adjust to so far this year plus Brower has an ERA of close to 7.

Old Post 04-25-03 10:27 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Drock
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have Kurt Ainsworth starting for SF. Has there been a pitching change?? I still like the play on Phil either way.

Drock

Old Post 04-25-03 12:11 PM
Drock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drock Click here to Send Drock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Drock

I do see Ainsworth at MLB.com and two other places. With the line as low as it is I am sure Ainsworth is starting now. Was wondering why the line was so low. I did see the other pitcher somewhere but they must have had an update. I am still not going against the Phillies, this just makes it a little harder.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:44 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: