StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 4/25 Today's Star Play
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

4/25 Today's Star Play

I was looking at the data and seemed to come up with a lot of games but the estimator didn't match. I did see only one game where it did for 45 stars. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything and that that was the play. So is the 45 star game the play for today?

Old Post 04-25-03 06:14 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

yes, 45 is the play so far. But remember sheets will probably udate around 2 or 3 and could affect this play.

B

Old Post 04-25-03 06:18 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't see how the updates will affect this. Seeing how I saw 4 other plays today that fit, BUT the estimator was in the other direction and none of the remaining games were even close. So it seems to me that the 45 star is it...

Old Post 04-25-03 06:24 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nasche

Line up changes is one reason...there are others

Old Post 04-25-03 06:26 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

chances are it wont affect the play but just wanted to rmind you of the updates.

This has already gotten a few people when it did affect the top play.

45 should stick!

Old Post 04-25-03 06:27 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Murdock

Maroth

I dont like todays play, Maroth is there ace. He will win sometime

Old Post 04-25-03 07:10 PM
Murdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murdock Click here to Send Murdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Murdock

only joking of course

Old Post 04-25-03 07:12 PM
Murdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murdock Click here to Send Murdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

i agree. I played against him in HS. This kid would have 2-3 W's if he was on any other team that could actually field a ball and get a few runs.

Rooting for the highschool rival tonight

Our schools rivalry is oldest in Florida!

Old Post 04-25-03 07:14 PM
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

im not. staying away tonight

Old Post 04-25-03 07:15 PM
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

I agree, staying away from this one, too expensive.

Old Post 04-25-03 07:18 PM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
Murdock

There is a doubt for me that Maroth could be on his game. If this loses as well it would wipe out my bankroll.

Old Post 04-25-03 07:38 PM
nasche

one thing to remember is that we are 7-1 this year on TSP's that are -220 or more...

The lines makers have this at a 75% chance win for Seattle. Our stats in this case give an 88% chance of winning (above scenario) which is consistent with Nicks plays which are also 88%.

I am in!

Old Post 04-25-03 08:02 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
wanna win

Mariners are 7-2 against lefties this year, winning the last 6. Most of those games were against damn good pitchers too.

I'll be in for a portion. 3% ML and 3% RL.

Old Post 04-25-03 08:07 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: