StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Pete Rose...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tomsey_1

Pete Rose...

Pete,

I think you may have jinx Kerry Wood this afternoon with your post in Vig's tourny saying it was a beautiful day on the south side of Chicago..... North side (Cubbies) and South side (White Sox)..... :)

We'll get them tomorrow......

Good luck with the rest of your plays....

Tomsey...

Old Post 04-24-03 03:13 AM
tomsey_1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomsey_1 Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think he jinxed the Sox also.

Lets get him!

Old Post 04-24-03 03:14 AM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tomsey_1

Not looking too good...... Gordon is on the bump... oh no....

T...

Old Post 04-24-03 03:18 AM
tomsey_1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomsey_1 Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

HA!

Yeah... you may be right. Damn north-siders. I'm having a horrible day.

Looking for a big win tonight with the A's. Detroit pulls the upset tonight and I'm going on a vacation for a while.

Good luck guys.

Old Post 04-24-03 03:22 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
tomsey_1

Pete,

Here's another way to remember it:

A Cub fan will drink and steal a player's hat from the bullpen (LA) while a White Sox fan will drink and run on the field (KC)....

It's sort of embarrassing when crap like that draws national attention.....

Tomsey..

Old Post 04-24-03 03:32 AM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I love Cubs fans... been to Wrigley many times. Great way to spend a summer afternoon.

It's very sad that a few white trash inbred parole violating wife beating red necks are giving the sports town a bad name.

Old Post 04-24-03 03:38 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
tomsey_1

Agree completely....

GL

T..

Old Post 04-24-03 03:40 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: