StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Please, some good info on a book!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
larrymaze

Please, some good info on a book!

I keep hearing these ugly stories about being unable to get money out...what's the deal? Then other fly-by-night books shutting down overnight. Damn, all I want is a reputable book. Any insights on this would be extemely helpful. tia

Old Post 04-24-03 01:21 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Try betcom.com. They give 10% bonus on deposits and even more when you add more

Old Post 04-24-03 01:35 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flldtt
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have used sportinteraction for years and have never had any problems. I've taken out up to $2500 without a glitch. But sometimes their lines are horrible, but sometimes they are better than others. I've been hearing great things on this forum about canbet so I just opened an account there today. I've been watching their lines on the odds tracker and they seem to be pretty good.

Old Post 04-24-03 01:37 AM
flldtt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flldtt Edit post   Report post
Quiet Jim

Withdrawls

World Sports Exchange has no charge depositing any amount to Neteller and it's instantaneous. Also Your money is safer than in a stateside bank

Old Post 04-24-03 01:45 AM
Quiet Jim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quiet Jim Edit post   Report post
jce67

I've used Sbgglobal for 3 years now. Great customer service, Western Union withdrawls in about 4 hours. I use the internet cash card option alot, withdrawl is on ATM card in 1 hour. Also the have 24 hour service and score phone(no ADS!) which is great if your uot and can't catch scores.

Old Post 04-24-03 03:29 AM
jce67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jce67 Click here to Send jce67 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: