StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > StatFox.....Question
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

StatFox.....Question

a just a minor one, but when looking at The Expanded Details, I notice that there's red's in one category and green in another but for the same thing. Example being today's game between Arizona and Montreal. Under the Current Season Performance Table, Arizona's OBP for night games are listed in green at 0.329, but when you look at the table below.....Team Hitting and Fielding Statistics their listed also at 0.329 but in red for night games. It's also the same for the past 7 games, top table in green, bottom in black. Thanks

Old Post 04-23-03 09:15 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Jake, I'm pretty sure I understand the question, so in short, the red, grey, and green colors simply represent poor, average, or good for those categories in relation to the league averages.

For this particular game, you'll notice that Montreal has a .360 OBP on grass fields and is listed in grey. Apparently, the league OBP on grass fields in pretty significant.

Hope that helps.

Good luck

Steve

Old Post 04-23-03 11:25 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

StatFox Steve.....

I know what the colors mean as far as poor etc. If you look at The Expanded section for this game, my question is still the same as above, why is Arizona red and green for the same thing. Thanks

Old Post 04-23-03 11:39 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Jake, the .329 shows up as green on both tables for me.

???

Steve

Old Post 04-23-03 11:49 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

StatFox Steve.....

I'm looking at it right now, in the Expanded Section.

ARIZONA - Current Season Performance
Night Games OBP 0.329 in Green

ARIZONA - Team Hitting and Fielding Statistics
Night Games OBP 0.329 in Red

Thanks

Old Post 04-24-03 12:02 AM
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Maybe (maybe not) this will help clear up the confusion

In the expanded details, While both the red and the green are under night games OBP

The .329 which is in green in Arizona Current Season Performance section.

The .329 which is in red is in the Team Hitting and Fielding Statistics section.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck,
Bart

Old Post 04-24-03 12:43 AM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oops

And I just realized that the last message by Jake says exactly what I just said - sorry for the redundant message.

Good Luck,
Bart

Old Post 04-24-03 12:44 AM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
papermate

No answer ?????????? too much time on the boards instead of working. IMO

Old Post 04-24-03 12:52 AM
papermate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for papermate Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Still dont understand ???

Steve had to leave for tonite what is question?

dave

Old Post 04-24-03 01:44 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
papermate

Just read Up

Old Post 04-24-03 01:52 AM
papermate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for papermate Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

StatFox Dave.....

In the Expanded Section:

Why is the following in two different colors?

ARIZONA - Current Season Performance
Night Games OBP 0.329 in Green

ARIZONA - Team Hitting and Fielding Statistics
Night Games OBP 0.329 in Red

The easiest way is to look at the Night Games in this section to see what I mean. Thanks

Old Post 04-24-03 01:52 AM
StatFox Dave
Administrator

checking now

dave

Old Post 04-24-03 01:55 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Answer

Thanks for the question. I will forward the question to the development team for clarification...Only logical response is the database is wishing the dbacks would like last years dbacks????

lol
dave

Old Post 04-24-03 02:20 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: