StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tourney should be in the Members-Only Forum...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tourney should be in the Members-Only Forum...

It doesn't take a genious to know who's playing what with regards to the Top Star Play of the Day. Duhhh, its the common team/game in the Tourney.

Those (recent posters) that want Top Star players to only play that one play, are freeloading and want hand outs.

Having said this, its only logical to make the tourney Members-Only too. (Too many daily freebies, incl Top Star Play of the Day)

Old Post 04-21-03 07:52 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

screw off

Old Post 04-21-03 07:53 PM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dave,
You are hard to handle sometimes. Your posts dont make sense half the time. Royals because I have a hunch, next day, i have that hunch again. Get over yourself for a minute and think about what you just said. No its not that I or anyone else wants you to post only 1 play a day to be a freeloader. Was the Yanks game the top play today, I thought it was the Orioles, I 'm not playing the Orioles. It's common sense and good bankroll management to only play that one game each day. I couldnt care less if you posted it or not. I didnt play the Royals or the Cards yesterday. Not everyone is a freeloader like you think Dave. I'm not gonna bet my money on a system play that 100-1 if I cant see the proof in front of me. Use your head a little. And as far as the tourney I dont care what Vig wants to do with it as far as the member only tourney. I enjoy coming here and seeing what others have to say and thats it. I try to help out a little by giving some info with my picks when I can and I get **** from people like you. Oh ,and half the time my picks are in early so screw off dude.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:07 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

No interest here in listening to someone who thinks handicapping is placing a blue wheelchair card on their rear-view mirror. At least you're -30 in the Tourney. Ever thought about paying someone for picks.

No, you screw off....Classy Jazz Boy LOL.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:07 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Jeff,

Vig said "Have a hunch bet a bunch."

I had a hunch. So thats what I posted.

Take a deep breath and ease up.

We're cool.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:08 PM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

yea based on your idiotic picks you're not doing much better

Baseball is your bread and butter, lol!

Old Post 04-21-03 08:16 PM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Actually tonight it's my Prime Filet at Ruth's Chris. LOL

Old Post 04-21-03 08:18 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

And of course I need a ride to get me there. I guess that's what my new sapphire blue Jag is for.

Praise to Syracuse!

Old Post 04-21-03 08:22 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Go Jeff

Words as good as your capping has been. Funny no mention from JustDave about your handicapping in the tournament? Plus I have this distinct feeling that there are many more baseball games to be played and that Vig runs the tourney and spends his hard time dealing with all the hassles and actually offered prizes out of his pocket. Why do you think you somehow control something he has done on his own, Justdave? I think that would be Vig's decision.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:30 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ohh My God!

JUSTDAVE,

You just became what CJB is always *****ing about. A big braggart. And now you are a Syracuse fan. I bet you had them to win it all at the start of the Tourney!

Old Post 04-21-03 08:32 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ohh no!

And real men drive Black Vettes and not saphire blue jags! YUCK!

Old Post 04-21-03 08:34 PM
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Real men are chauffered. ;)

Old Post 04-21-03 08:35 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I thought Vettes only come in red.

As therapy for men in middle aged crisis or SPS (small p.enis syndrome). LOL.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:41 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

Good one Nick. I cannot seem to afford that yet. Maybe one day when I get these two kids through college.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:42 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

See Dave

I was gonna mention the small penis thing and your jag but I did not. It has been said and done before way too many times. I never said I drive a vette. I drive a camry. Gotta send my two girls to college. I just cannot seem to afford the fancy things in life like you. I am only 31 so give me some time.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:44 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ohh Dave?

You thought? 1st time for everything.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:45 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Just hang here for awhile...

Either you'll learn and burn (your book), or you'll eventually leave in frustration and disgust.

Congrats on finding the golden goose this early in your life.

Old Post 04-21-03 08:48 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dave

I agree their is alot to learn. I have been gambling on either horses or sports since I was 18. Some legit some of the younger years not. I have pretty much given up on the horses because they were rough on me early this year. As far as burning the book, I have been for awhile now on some sports. At least the last 8 years with maybe 1 bad losing year and a few mediocre years in their. Now I must admit baseball is kinda in the learning process for me. I have bet it in small amounts for years but have not quite got the grip on it. I do well in the ncaa and in the nfl. This year I am trying to learn enough to add baseball to my list of good profit games. So far I have lost money on it. I just have not gotten into the concept of picking favorites everyday and making money. That seems to be the way to make money in baseball though. If you take a look at the contest most of the top guys have done well with favs minus show.

As far as the golden goose, I really do not know how that is intended. But 8 years on April fools day with a 7 and 3 year old. Both girls. Gotta start saving for college now and they are as expensive little ones as it is.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:10 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bob

Golden Goose references Statfox and this forum. But, it can also refer to having children. Handsdown the greatest thing in my life is my daughter. Now, if I can get her into modeling or golf, the golden egg will come. As the song goes, however, "love is all I need."

GoodLuck

Old Post 04-21-03 11:51 PM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Some things never change!

LOL

Old Post 04-22-03 06:54 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: