StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Horses Nick
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
wamman

Horses Nick

Nick, Saw your post on the horse system from your Uncle. He must not make very manny plays because his 8 day rule is very unrealistic with todays trainers and especially at Major tracks where trainers run there horses with much mor rest then 8 days. What tracks is he playing? how manny bets does he get in a week? You could go weeks without a play at major tracks. If you have the answers it would be appreciated. thanks for all your input.

Old Post 04-23-03 07:23 PM
wamman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wamman Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

To tell you truth I have no idea what he bets, he used to bet Woodbine all the time since he lives about 1/2 hour from there. I don't know if he still bets or not. I do know he has a whole $hitload of cash and he hasn't worked at a job since he was 30 (he's now 65).

Old Post 04-23-03 08:11 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

The way its going Nick... you may be joining him in 'early retirement' !!!

Old Post 04-23-03 08:26 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: