StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Tuesday
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA Tuesday

I'm liking the LAL/Minny under. Haven't had much of a clue so far in these playoffs. Another sign that the world is coming to an end, Phoenix is playing defense.

I'm going to say this now. I don't believe it. Jake Voskul is going to put the fear of God into Tim Duncan? Me thinks TD is afraid to go to the line. Somebody has to take the Gameboy out of his hands and tell him that he needs to step it up. Didn't think I would ever say that about him.

There has to be a stat in hoops. Much like the one in football: the team with more turnovers loses 90% of the time. The team coached by the bigger idiot that continuously throws up three's even when they've gone 20% or worse to that point in the game loses. OR The team that has a limited bench or limited guard play that throws up three's even though the phucking players have no legs and are exhausted, the coach should be clotheslined on TV while running into the locker room, then stepped on by all the cheerleaders, then beaten by one of the a s s holes that ran onto Comiskey field.

By the way, I like the under tonight in the Laker game. GL

Old Post 04-22-03 10:56 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

New rule.

All baskets made from behind the 3 point line will only count as 3 points if less than 2 seconds are left on the game clock.

Old Post 04-22-03 10:58 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thinking out loud again. 1 of tonights dogs will hit.???

Old Post 04-22-03 11:09 PM
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sorry but I disagree on the total, I think the over is the play. The sheets favor the over, LA has played over last 7 out. Minn players went to the Dallas school of defense, LA is focused and playing like they mean it and Minn is no slouch scoring either. Just my two cents.

Old Post 04-22-03 11:15 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Herb

I like the over there as well. Not sure if either team knows how to play defense... Let 'em fly!!!

Old Post 04-22-03 11:17 PM
Herb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Herb Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm snake bitten of late. You guys may have a winner. 3-7 in the post season, I may bet against me.

Old Post 04-22-03 11:19 PM
Herb

If it helps at all. This morning I had the LAL at -2.5 and 201, it is now at LAL -3.5 and 200-; NJ was at -6, 188.5 it is now NJ -6.5 and 188-...

Looks like Vegas is betting the under in the LAL.

I like the under in NJ!!!

Good luck!

Old Post 04-22-03 11:26 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I also like the NJ under. Both teams shot well the last game and now Motumbo is crying for more minutes. The more he gets, the more the game slows down and he still is a bit of a presence on the inside. GL

Old Post 04-22-03 11:28 PM
Herb

Amen,

And they will give him more minutes. NJ tends to play slow anyway. I don't see them going over back to back games. My only issue is that these two teams tend to score alot when playing each other, 109-96; 85-104; 96-104; 110-90; 99-93.

With the NBA it is more of a lucky guess than handicapping!

Old Post 04-22-03 11:38 PM
bbc

Mr 50/50 is going with both dogs tonight.

I liked the way Milwaukee ended the game on Saturday and I think that will carry over to a better all around game 2 performance. I may even pull a money line wager out for this one as the Bucks have been a bad game 1 team, but pretty good game 2 team in playoff series'. I assume it's because they make adjustments....

Minnesota can win tonight if they can overcome their fear of LA, and stop crying about how they got screwed with this matchup. A lot of distraction in LA the last couple of days. I expect a close game in the fourth quarter but I think Minnesota pulls away for a 5 point win.

I agree with Herb though, lately this whole NBA thing has become more of a guessing game. A 2-1 last night evened my playoff mark at 5-5 now.....If all goes according to plan tonight, one dog will cover, one favorite will cover, thus leaving me 1-1 and just down the juice. Then baseball will make up for it?!?!?!?

GL all

bbc

Old Post 04-22-03 11:54 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Im on the OVR here also. Minn can't stop Kobe or Shaq. Even though I am rooting for MIN to win, just don't see it happening.

Old Post 04-23-03 12:47 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

You gotta love that 3 ball when you have the under.

NJ 3-14 21%
Mil 3-14 21%

I really appreciate Mil doing all that they could to try and put this one into OT and failing.

Old Post 04-23-03 03:37 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice hit BBC

Old Post 04-23-03 07:10 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: