StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > One NBA Play........
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

One NBA Play........

Have to go with Lakers Over here. The T-Wolves are dying to even things up and can't do it with D. With the total around 200 or so, I see this as a must win for Minnesota. This tells me what I've suspected after the last game ended, a lotta points....

I also see the Lakers winning this matchup by about 7 to 10 pts...
But the play I'm going with tonight is

Over 200.5

Home teams are 6-0 Over with a posted total over 190 L6

Gl2U!!!!!

Old Post 04-23-03 12:03 AM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thats a very good point. I think I will take the OVR as well. I just want to check a few things out though. GL

Old Post 04-23-03 12:44 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm taking the Bucks because of two stats I saw at another site:

Milwaukee is 6-1 ATS when trailing in a playoff series since 1996.

NJ is 1-5 ATS after a game outrebounding opponent by 20 or more over the last 3 seasons.

Old Post 04-23-03 12:56 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
show
StatFox Hall of Famer

i'm throwing all past milwaukee playoff record out the door. Milwaukee has transit into a totally different three compare to the past playoffs where they have their BIG 3.

Also, Payton Cassell and another player on milwaukee had to go to toronto yesterday to report for some law issues. Don't know how they'll preform on the game tonight.

Personally, i would have also backed milwaukee if i had to choose a side. But i'm going to lay off this game.

-show

Old Post 04-23-03 01:06 AM
show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show Edit post   Report post
Herb

Go Milwaukee Bucks!!! 6 and a sugarcbue!!!

Old Post 04-23-03 01:17 AM
Herb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Herb Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cassell also said that he was glad that they lost the other night. I interpret that as him saying that it's time for his team to focus on basketball when they're on the court, and not get distracted by the off-court issues. I think they'll be a more focused team tonight.

Old Post 04-23-03 01:21 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: