StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CLEAR THE ZONE!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply

CLEAR THE ZONE!

ONE PLAY TONIGHT BOYS AND (GIRLS?).

TAKING THE COLORADO AVALANCHE!

Old Post 04-22-03 07:05 PM
757575 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 757575 Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

no line

Does anybody know why there is no line on the fox sheets for two of the games. Fox Guys?

Old Post 04-22-03 11:09 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
bbc

Rookie,
the ST Louis no line could be for McInnis being a game time decision.

Thanks for the hockey guidance of late, you helped me to stay off of a two games this weekend that I would have lost, appreciate it.

I also love Colorado tonight to get it done vs Minnesota. I just can't see them blowing this series with a third home loss. I don't normally take -1.5 goal favs but I might tonight. For sure ML though.

I'm also going with under 5 in the Philly/Toronto game. This game 7 will have as much pressure as a conference or Stanley cup finals and I think it will be a very defensive conservative type game. Both teams are serious under teams and I wouldn't be surprised to see it 1-0 or 2-1 etc.

GL

bbc

Old Post 04-23-03 12:03 AM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: