StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Jeffn86
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
wanna win

Jeffn86

I lifted this from another forum. I wonder if it isn't just for home dogs, but for all dogs in first 30 days. He called it the FIRST 30 DAY SYSTEM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE THEORY IS BASED ON SVERAL ASSUMPTIONS.......THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD TEAMS THAT GET OFF TO SLOW STARTS...SOME VERY BAD TEAMS START OFF UNEXPECTDLY GOOD....THIS HAPPENS TO GOOD & BAD PITCHERS ALSO....ADD THAT TO VEGAS PUTTING LINES BASED ON LAST YEARS PERFORMANCES......BY PLAY THE DOGS OF +110 OR GREATER UNTIL MAY 1 OR UNTIL YOU HAVE REACHED THE DOLLAR FIGURE YOU SET FOR YOURSELF.....THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME EARLY SEASON VALUE AND A CUSHION FOR ACTUAL BASEBALL HANDICAPPING....I HAVE ONLY PERSONALLY DONE THIS FOR A COUPLE YEARS, HOWEVER LAST YEAR MY GOAL OF 1500 WAS REACHED BY THE MIDDLE OF APRIL....THE OLD TIMER THAT GAVE THIS TO ME, SAYS IT WORKS EVERY YEAR.....I PERSONALLY CAN'T VERIFY THAT.....MY GOAL THIS YEAR IS 3000.....HOPE THIS CLARIFIES FOR THOSE INTERESTED.....GLTA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post 04-22-03 09:04 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: