StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > All over Phoenix +9 tonight
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

All over Phoenix +9 tonight

These games have been very close this yr. Plus Willis out for SA & Robinson questionable could leave SA thin up front. Ithink this game will be very similar to the first one. Going 10 units on Suns +9 (normal max bet is 5 units for me, that's how much i love this game).

Old Post 04-21-03 09:19 PM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

No gimmies in this racket. Why is the line still basically the same? Maybe because neither player really contributes all that much or their efforts can be replaced.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:26 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

A little something off the net

Over the last three seasons, the loser of game one is 15-9 ATS in game two of the 1st round of the playoffs.

Don't know if historical data from past 1st rounds will apply to this years newly hatched seven game 1st round. GL either way

Old Post 04-21-03 09:31 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
John1180

My only concern w/ Phoenix +9 is that San Antonio tends to play very well at home coming off losses this season, often blowing out very good ball clubs. I know this is the playoffs and the circumstances are different, but like I have said before, the stars have come out to play this year in the playoffs, and Tim Duncan is one of the biggest stars in the league. I look for him to have a very strong double/double. 25+ points and 20+ rebounds. I think S.A. plays hungry tonight, even without the Admiral.

Old Post 04-22-03 02:05 AM
John1180 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John1180 Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

Stars coming out to play?

You wanna talk about stars, how about Marbury. He's decent, LOL. What a stud.

Old Post 04-22-03 04:26 AM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

W I N

Phoenix +9... barely. I think the Suns win game 3.

Old Post 04-22-03 04:45 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

A lot closer than the final score, should've been an easy cover.

Old Post 04-22-03 05:20 AM
larrymaze

Phoenix/San Antonio

This game was a joke! Suns in my opinion where going to win this game until the officiating got one sided. For example, when Duncan ran over the Suns center(Jake Voskuhl), he was taken out of the game. And from that point on Duncan dominated, with the flow of the game shifting toward the Spurs. It also didn't help that Marbury was trying to be Starbury and hog the ball. As soon as he stopped passing and dribble, dribble, dribble he was contained. Don't get me wrong, I thought Marbury had an outstanding game offensively, but when the game was on the line he just held the ball to much...for me at least. Sould be an interesting series.

Old Post 04-22-03 08:15 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
larrymaze

Spurs are in trouble if they don't get their act together, all of which will pave the way for the Lakers to march into the confernce finals.

Old Post 04-22-03 11:41 PM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: