StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > "Star Watchers"
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Dave
Administrator

"Star Watchers"

For those people that lover to look at the stars. Take a look at the stars on the reports for the AFL football games today...kinda looks like the stars that were on some of the easy winners yesterday..Lots of value in AFL as season coming to a close

62 stars on the indiana firebirds

arizona 44 total stars on this game

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 07:24 PM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

estimator,estimator

The estimator doesn't really show and edge either way, too close to call. If anything it favors the other teams to win the game and we all know that usually the game that wins the game wins ats.

Old Post 04-20-03 12:08 AM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

To Lurkers

If you are paying for the FoxSheets you are missing easy money in AFL. Arizona wins in overtime getting 3 points..san jose just kicked off...

goodluck

dave

Old Post 04-20-03 04:38 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

not paying

bad at typing

sorry

dave

Old Post 04-20-03 04:44 AM
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Two winners there, simply using stars.

Dave is right about the Arena League. I highly recommend taking a closer look at the action in this league. FoxSheets subscribers have a huge advantage in this sport simply from the standpoint that no one else can match the depth of statistical information here for the AFL. Not even the linesmakers.

Its been a great sport for myself this year and I often speak of its merits on my radio segment with Tim Trushel on the Vegas Sportswire each Monday Morning.

Three games kickoff today at 3 ET. At least one might be worth a look, that being Dallas in my mind. (Not that I'm giving picks...)

Steve

Old Post 04-20-03 06:02 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

StatFox Steve

Gotta love AFL! What do you think is easier AFL or Nascar Matchups when using FoxSheets? Personally hate the fact that all have been doing well..Makes money management and bankroll a real challenge as of late

dave

Old Post 04-20-03 07:40 PM
larrymaze

I like Tampa to cover as the power rating shows them with the edge. I played them two weeks ago on Sunday before I left Vegas and scored.

Old Post 04-20-03 08:26 PM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice capping

I saw you post these and thought very hard about putting something down but as usual passed on a good thing. Glad you got them though.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:18 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nefarious

Steve

Nice ..uhh.. call, but not pick, on Dallas!

I've only been watching for 2 days, but you're absolutely right - the sheets seem to be very effective. Let's hope this continues. How long is the AFL season, anyway?

nefarious

Old Post 04-21-03 12:40 AM
nefarious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nefarious Edit post   Report post
rpp

Great call Steve

Thanks Steve for the nice call. Statfox keep up the good work. And don't go to a private forum!

Old Post 04-21-03 12:50 AM
rpp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rpp Click here to Send rpp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: