StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I am a star counter...!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nasche

I am a star counter...!

But I have a question, Nick says to count all the stars. that being said is it true that I should count the over and under stars even though that has nothing to do with the money line or run line? Thanks! Also when the game estimator is on the high star team am I also looking for an edge star their before placing a bet? Thanks again...

Old Post 04-20-03 11:58 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Murdock

star counter

i wish i was

Old Post 04-21-03 12:01 AM
Murdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murdock Click here to Send Murdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

No, don't count over and under stars. You are playing the side and not the over and under.

Also, don't worry about that green edge star on the right. That is not needed to play the star system.

All you have to do is count the stars for both teams, find out the difference and figure out which team has an edge. Then, find out if the game estimator agrees.

Do that for all the games on the board and the team with the highest number of stars is the top play

Old Post 04-21-03 12:02 AM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nasche,

Top plays are subject to change, as pointed out earlier. Wait till the last update to begin counting.

Old Post 04-21-03 12:06 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nasche

Yes!

Thanks guys, just read the easter bunny to a c**p thread. Seams very important to get the update and then place bet. Might be a bit difficult for us working full time guys, but since I live on the west coast I will be able to go with the first update at 7:00 am out here. Do you feel that is sufficient or all bets should wait until last possible update. Happy easter!

Old Post 04-21-03 12:10 AM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Apparently the latest update rules.

This is why we need a members-only forum to discuss this in detail daily!

Let's unite as paying members and insist that this happens soon.

Old Post 04-21-03 12:14 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: