StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > If it really matters...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

If it really matters...

If it really matters, Maroth just lost to Asencio 10 days ago....
I hope the revenge stat goes down today. As long as the tigers fail to score runs, Maroth may have no say in the matter...

GL

Old Post 04-20-03 07:15 PM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

"Revenge Stat"

Hello,

I looked at that stat deeper over three years....

doesnt point to winner..friend of mine says wins like " 70% or something....well it doesnt..dont let that statement influence your selections....

goodluck

dave

* in fact this week stat is 1-8

dave

Old Post 04-20-03 07:18 PM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

hehe, def. didnt stop me here, lettin winnings from last night ride on this game

GL

Gray

Old Post 04-20-03 07:53 PM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Thanks

The same situation shows face in the YANK game the REVENGE angle and bbafferts STREAK angle.

The revenge angle is... If two starting pitchers started 10 days ago and are starting again against each other play the losing pitcher of the first meeting right?

bbafferts streak angle is...play the team who has won 3 straight the percentage is in favor for the team to win the 4th, depending on the brackets set up on bbafferts website. NYY is in the higher streak category thus it is in the favor of the YANKS and it doesnt hurt to have MUSSINA on the mound.

Two nice observations that battle each other today in the YANKS/TWINS game.

GL
LINE

Old Post 04-20-03 07:56 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: