StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Game Estimator Question
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
wanna win

Game Estimator Question

Has anyone kept track of how the the Game Estimator does on its own without using other stars?

Just wondering since I see the Nick star system is the ultimate, but I'd like to cash a couple of units daily all year long in other ways.

I'm pretty new to bases and figured I'd wait until football season to start to pay for The FoxSheets. Looks like I've changed my mind since I can pay for The FoxSheets with just one win on the bases.

Old Post 04-21-03 12:57 AM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Don't count on them exclusively.

They aren't reliable on their own.

Old Post 04-21-03 01:00 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tracking

I'm 4-1 betting if the estimator and powerline favor the dog. I don't count the stars.

Too new here to really give an answer, I just started tracking it.

Old Post 04-21-03 01:04 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

For the month of April the Foxsheets Estimater is around 52% Correct. Most of the time it leans toward the Favorites. The O/U Estimater is 54% correct. Still wouldn't bet the farm on either though. Not enough to go on to make a wager. I just use it as a reference.

Old Post 04-21-03 01:16 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

History

Hi Alvan.

Do you have results for when both the estimator and the powerline favor the dog?

Check both games that are left and you will see what I mean.

It nearly went 5 and 0, damn Bluejays. Lost a 5 to 0 lead.

Old Post 04-21-03 01:22 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: