StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > "Star Players"
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Dave
Administrator

"Star Players"

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a good and safe weekend. Wanted to give a heads up to players using the star system. Been looking over the losers over the years and two key elements pop out for the loss...missing players or bullpen breakdown. For example, customers may have played st louis as a play yesterday. They lost. Pujols was out.(He is out today as well from as far as I can tell).. Make sure to check starting lineups before playing games as game estimators assume that he is playing..

goodluck

dave

Old Post 04-20-03 06:55 PM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

The question is : how can you tell if a missing player is going to have a great impact on the outcome of a game ?

Old Post 04-20-03 07:01 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
gpleas

Thanks Dave for the research and information. The more we know the more likely we are to win.

Old Post 04-20-03 07:04 PM
gpleas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gpleas Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Betman

Agree,

Nobody knows. That is why I will downgrade todays play on St Louis a little. According to the FoxSheets another key stat to review is the starting pitcher for Arizona has high probablity to lose this game...Does anyone else know what I mean?

dave

Old Post 04-20-03 07:12 PM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

StatFox Dave

I'm a subcriber and new to Baseball capping, but don't know what you mean as Arizona pitcher/losing. What would someone look for? Thanks

Old Post 04-20-03 07:20 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Arizona's

starting pitcher is going on 3 days rest...that leads me to a stat that i found during baseball season about 5 years ago.. a starting pitcher on three days rest only wins 33% (playoff games included) of the time.. Only happend one time this year with Maddux hurling against philly and he lost 16-4 or something like that..Only thing holding me back from pounding this game is missing pujols but still worth looking at

dave

* P.S I am not a pick service just a player who enjoys sports
betting

Old Post 04-20-03 07:32 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: