StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > All These Systems To Choose From
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

All These Systems To Choose From

I have been noticing for some time that people have their own system they like to use. So I have been doing some thinking. Who has the best system? Which system is more profitable? With these questions I am going to start tracking these systems more and more. If you have a system you would like to share, email it to me (alvan9@yahoo.com), and I will track it for a while. I will include as much information as possible for your system, such as winning %, units won or lost, ect. I will try to post the results daily. So Nick, Vig, FastEddie, whoever, send in those systems to me.

GL today.

Old Post 04-19-03 06:25 PM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Star System results for MLB to March 31 until April 18

18-2 +15.2 units @ betting to win 1 unit per play.

Old Post 04-19-03 07:44 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Nick. I was just wondering if anyone else had any systems they like to use.

Old Post 04-20-03 12:18 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: