StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Anybody here rooting for the
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Anybody here rooting for the

kansas city royals today?

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 09:55 PM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Anybody here

feeling sorry for the Tigers yet?

They truly are one of the worst professional baseball teams I've seen in decades. And with each loss the guys become more and more frustrated.

That translates to more $ in our pockets.

Old Post 04-19-03 10:00 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

You Gotta Iove Those AA-Tigers

Instead of a Bengal D on their caps, all I see is a big dollar sign. I will be betting against them in almost all situations this year or until, if or when they make a big turn around. It has to make you wonder just how long Trammel will hold onto his job.

Old Post 04-19-03 10:24 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

ragtop

Been handicapping baseball games for over 10 years. This team is very very bad...Usually i get that nervous stomach when laying 2-1 with a team like the royals but to tell you the truth just didnt have that feeling last 2 days. the tigers are just bad in every stat area. Just dont see how they win many games. Just a matter of time before the oddsmakers take them off the board..get your money while you can.

goodluck

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 10:31 PM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: