StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > How about a compromise ?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
defcon

How about a compromise ?

Some are in favor of a member's only forum. Others are not.
Why not keep the forum open to the general public and create an area accessible to paying members only to discuss picks prior to game time ?

Old Post 04-19-03 09:06 PM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
defcon

Hey ! I got a name for it. Call it the " private lounge ".

American Airlines may well be going under but with the star system, we are well on our way to the moon.

Old Post 04-19-03 09:18 PM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yes we are. KC is up 5-2. Looks like the top start play is going to 19-2!

We're sitting on a goldmine here gentlemen.

I know the past few have been against Detroit... but that's not always the case. This system just flat works regardless of the opponent.

Old Post 04-19-03 09:26 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
defcon

I am just concerned that from now on, many top plays will be games involving Detroit in which case we may want to consider the second best top play of the day.

I have noticed that when the money line is in excess of 200, the play not only wins but covers the run line easily. For some reason, 200 is the magic number. The record thus far is 7-0.

Old Post 04-19-03 09:31 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: