StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Who The Hell is Jeff Dane!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Who The Hell is Jeff Dane!!

I have been around a lot of very good handicappers of sports, especially horseracing, over the years but I honestly cannot think of a single person that has the skill Jeff Dane has. Simply amazing!!! His skill in baseball is simply beyond belief to be honest. If it were not for the postings of these selections before the days games I, and most other people, would have a hard time believing a guy could be this hot!!

While there are a number of very very good 'cappers on this board the run this guy is on is simply phenomenal.

All I can say is GREAT JOB Jeff!!!

Dog

Old Post 04-19-03 05:56 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Ditto

Before the season he (JeffDane) had a very aggressive attitude towards the BASE season starting (nothing negative) and I was curious to see what he had also PETE ROSE was admired by most in the forum so I too wanted to take notes from both of these guys approach. But to say the least yes both of these guys have lived up to the moment and the ****** is really unbelieveable!

So far in the season I am only up like 15 units based on my percentage per play but had I used these two guys combined hell Id be in the CARRIBEAN now!

Also he must be a man with many many years in the field,JeffDane, because he doesn't use the SHEETS. WOW!

If I wasnt so addicted to LINE placement and MOVEMENT (because I honestly believe line manipulation happens more than one likes to admit, and not just because the public does it) hell Id ride that train no doubt.

But like SHOW the real DOG catcher and PETEs consistent winners and *THE* JeffDane (need I say more?) I hope the season remains profitable for you and those that follow.

GL
LINE

Old Post 04-19-03 04:05 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: