StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Help, Nick's star system
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nasche

Help, Nick's star system

Sounds very interesting and I have read a hundred posts so far but have not found "the one" where nick shows how it is done...can someone point me to the correct URL or message heading...thanks everyone.

Old Post 04-19-03 11:42 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Betman

What you need to do is research Nick's previous messages and read them. You will find posts where he explains in detail how the star system works.

Good luck

Old Post 04-19-03 11:53 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
nasche

Gotcha

Already read about 100 so far and have not found the "way" it is done...but no problem I will keep searching. Thanks anyway, was looking for a shortcut...have a great day all!

Old Post 04-19-03 11:56 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
nasche

is this it or should I read more???

For those that don't know how to use the star system with MLB, here it is: Add all the stars for both teams, and subtract the higher star amount from the lower one, that gives you your first step, if the game estimator agrees with the higher star pick, then it's a possible play. Do that for all the games on the board and the game with the highest star difference AND game estimator agreement is the play(s).

Old Post 04-20-03 12:13 AM
Betman

Bingo ! You got it

Old Post 04-20-03 12:40 AM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
nasche

Thanks Betman

now I am having trouble signing in to foxsheets, hope it fixes before tomorrows play...take care

Old Post 04-20-03 12:48 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: