StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > yak
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Dave
Administrator

yak

where is information being reposted? If you know something we dont know please post or send to webmaster. Otherwise calm down and enjoy the board

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 08:22 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheYak

Statfox:>

I really dont want to send over to you or post these sites.

I am hoping that other will just police themselves and just stop it.

TheYak

Old Post 04-19-03 08:31 AM
TheYak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheYak Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

yak

would help if you were to send. Your call to make. You pay for the information and have a right to be upset if others give information out. actually would be a big help to us guys in stopping the problem

thanks

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 08:35 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Amen on that Dave!

Like I said. If theyak has such a big problem to make such a big rant about reposting then he should be happy to oblige and give the information on the reposting.

Hey Dave,
Did not answer earlier but I think everyone did win tonight. I hope so anyways. I did well. Thank you!

Old Post 04-19-03 08:48 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

I hope he is full of beans

personally dont want our customers paying for information that is being reposted for free somewhere else. Assuming this guy is a loud mouth, but he has been with us for a while. If he has something he should email to us. Frankly I dont care what happens after gametime but before game time the information could cause all of us problems. The stats are set up using the money movements as a handicapping tool...just dont want the line bouncing all around and changing the star ratings...that could be fatal for us all

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 08:52 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Amen on that Dave!

Like I said. If theyak has such a big problem to make such a big rant about reposting then he should be happy to oblige and give the information on the reposting.

Hey Dave,
Did not answer earlier but I think everyone did win tonight. I hope so anyways. I did well. Thank you!

Old Post 04-19-03 08:59 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbc

Interesting issue......

As far as I'm concerned, there are only a few reasons that someone would take the information, stats, star system picks, etc and post it on another site. They include:

1) As mentioned, trying to be the hero for people on other sites
2) That person shares the cost of his foxsheet subscription with others
3) That person runs the site and lives in fear that his people will leave his site and come here
4) that person is charging people for his picks & making big money off the systems developed here

For any of the four, I agree with Yak's anger about it. It's B.S. and a slap in the face to everyone who pays for a subscription here and puts in the effort to win.

Give up the sites yak, so Statfox can investigate and yank these individuals' accounts or something. Otherwise, Statfox Dave, is there anything Statfox can do to stop the piracy? I've invested a good deal of money in my subscription, and I for one don't want to be cheated on it.

bbc

Old Post 04-19-03 04:01 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Herb

Guys,

I have seen the info up on other sites. They do give Statfox the credit, but that is how I learned about Statfox. I figured I would go to the source to get the info. I have paid for a subscription to Statfox, and I will look to see what sites were putting up the info. I do not recall...

Baseball hasn't been my "cup of tea" but I have learned alot since sunscribing and reading the folks in this forum and have been slowly but surely betting some bases. And to be honest I was going to wrap it up after basketball, but since reading you folks and working with Statfox and some of these systems, (thanks Nick!!) I feel much more confident making bets in bases, where I did not follow as closely as I should.

Keep it up and you will hear my voice in the football seaon. I follow much more closely and feel confident giving out info here as I know much more. The bulk of the folks here know much more on betting bases than I....

If I can get back to sites that had the sheets posted, I will let you know!!

Old Post 04-19-03 06:18 PM
Herb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Herb Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: