StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > HEY! ALL YOU RE-POSTING MORONS!!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheYak

HEY! ALL YOU RE-POSTING MORONS!!!

Here's a question for ya --

If you know where a un-traceable bag of cash is laying in a park, what do you do?

a) sneak over in the night and grab it
b) call the feds and have them investigate it

C) POST THE EXACT LOCATION ON AS MANY INTERNET SITES AS POSSIBLE TO GET A BIG CROWD TO CHASE IT AND TAKE IT FROM YOU. BUT HEY, YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A BIG SHOT IN FRONT OF HUNDRED OF PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW AND WILL NEVER MEET.

If you are some of the moron's in this forum, you already picked C.

I almost threw my monitor out the window when I saw that you clowns are re-posting some of site information as well as how successful it has been working.

Whats wrong with you guys. Aren't we doing pretty well in our own little corner of the world here.

This forum is free, lurk around all you want. That is Statfox's problem to handle.

But why on earth would you re-post foxsheet information on other web sites. I am sure the Statfox guys love that.

But besides that -- why would I get an email from a buddy with foxsheet info and star systems sent to me that was posted on another sports site.

You idoits might as well call the IRS on yourself for not claiming your winnings in order to get a reward. But make sure you post it so hundreds of others can take a stab at ya.

Can we please try to fly under the radar a bit here???? It is a pretty good thing.

Lets be more selfish and keep it to ourself.

Sorry to be such an ass, being one of the least vocal here, but I have been a member here for a while; and have had success since joining - - - I would hate to risk losing a good thing for all of us.

Good luck to all

Gotta love those Tigers

TheYak

Old Post 04-19-03 07:29 AM
TheYak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheYak Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Idiot of the Year Award

Check it out! We found a new idiot of the year. Let me say this up here, YOU WOULD NOT BE SAYING ANYTHING IF YOU DID NOT HAVE BAD MOTIVES TOWARDS THIS BOARD AND THE PEOPLE THAT RUN IT AND POST ON IT. Someone with 8 posts has an awful lot to say about all the people that have a good relationship together and enjoy helping each other out. If that bothers you so much then keep on complaining. It will not change the fact that we will continue to exchange information and beat the books on this board. We are friends here. That is why we do it. It has nothing to do with the sheets. Most of us are subscribers and keep the inside information from the sheets to ourselves as requested by the owners of this board until after the games. It is no harm to help each other out. If you do not like it then go somewhere where people are complaining all the time like you. Find somebody like yourself. Do you not think the excellent work Nick has done with the sheets is not worth sharing with his friends? Do you think noone on her knows not to bet for Detroit? What are you trying to say? If you have a problem with friends sharing information and having a great bulletin board to discuss sports on and life in general if we need to then find one of the other non-costructive boards. I have been doing this on the side for a very long time and this is without doubt the best group of cappers and smart thinkers that I have ever met. If you do not like it that is your problem not ours. So much good has come of this board. I am sure there are lurkers getting a few plays for free but that is now what matters. The people here that matter read this board 5-10 times a day. The people here that matter contribute and give honest opinions and stats on how they are doing. We know as a group we are good. So what if a lurker here or there picks up something from us. We will still be united and continue to do well in picking winners. You would not be saying anything if you did not have bad motives behind your words. That is my most important point. That is not for this board. Go find somewhere that cares about those things.

Old Post 04-19-03 08:12 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Dave
Administrator

Hey Yak

What are you talking about? Why are you so upset?

bbaffert what is this guy talking about. Is this that napavalley guy again?

dave

Old Post 04-19-03 08:19 AM
StatFox Dave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Dave Click here to Send StatFox Dave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheYak

Read my post again

I did not say anything negative about those who are members here, post here or even lurk here.

That is not my point.

Simply reposting the information contained here helps no one already in this forum. Why provide this to other persons, who by your own definition (re: my only 8 posts) have no business getting it.

I am not sure how you disagree with that.

TheYak

Old Post 04-19-03 08:19 AM
TheYak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheYak Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yak

Who knows. The way you went about explaining yourself was very confrontational to all the good guys on this board. Plus the fact or fiction that you say information is flowing around the internet and you have such a BIG PROBLEM with it and you are not willing to say much about it makes you seem like you really do not care that much. I would hope you would not post a big thread about statfox info getting out and not be willing to back it up with something? That would mean your thread was just useless nonsense. Prove it or quit yakking about it.

On another note, I think Dave or Rich asked the board to keep statfox numbers to themselves until after the games. As far as I can see anyone that got that information is doing a really good job on this board of keeping things quiet. Once you are a member of the sheets you see the value over the long haul and continue to be a member. If someone gives out information then they do. I know statfox is great but everyday is not a winning day for anyone. Statfox gives great numbers and it is up to the guys here to deciper those numbers and learn how to win. We are just lucky to have some guys that post when they find something that statfox is doing extraordinary with their numbers and stats. I am sure lots of people keep many winning situations to themselves. That is all in ones own opinion. It is all up to the gambler on how much and when he bets.

Old Post 04-19-03 08:43 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nefarious

Yak,

Your complaint was not lost on me. Do you know which message board someone is reposting FoxSheet data on?

nefarious

Old Post 04-19-03 04:52 PM
nefarious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nefarious Edit post   Report post
patfrat

i am curious too...

i'd like to know where your buddy got that info, too...

also, just so you know, there is a statfox module individual sites can "lease" from statfox. i believe that vegasadvantage.com is one of these sites that "lease" statfox basic content -- at least they did for NFL this year -- which is how i got hooked up with this brilliant site to begin with... i don't know if that's exactly what your problem is about, but is it possible that the info came from a site like that?

just wanted to throw that in. i "lurk" here on the boards (usually don't have much to offer that hasn't been offered by someone else here before me...), but have been a statfox premium sheets member for a while now...

i do think this board and the discussions and the systems proposed are tremendous resources for all of us cappers and i'd hate to see 'em abused, but i do think you are a bit on edge...be decent and respect general usage rules and all is good. we're all here to beat the man...

Old Post 04-19-03 05:16 PM
patfrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patfrat Edit post   Report post
StatFox Rich

patfrat and others,

We do provide condensed matchup information as a service to other web sports portals. The information is a good statistical resource, but very different than the advanced analysis provided on the FoxSheets. Our paying members will always be our #1 priority and everything we develop is with their best interests in mind

As for the re-posting of FoxSheets information.. We obviously discourage it, but the beauty of the world wide web is the ease of sharing information. If people do display our info, at the very least we ask that they credit StatFox as the source.

Good luck today!

Rich

Old Post 04-19-03 05:25 PM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have posted on Covers in my attempt to help Statfox. I had posted one star system play which in effect was a real no brainer Min @ home vs Det. I want to help Statfox get more customers. I have not posted any statfox sheet info other than that. Statfox has helped me tremendously this last year and I would like to repay the favour as much as I can. Even though the principles of Statfox are probably gamblers in their own right, they do operate a business and being a business owner myself, I know when positive word of mouth advertising can be beneficial. If Statfox kept their business only confined to this forum there would be no way for them to grow and to keep improving their service. New customers bring new money, new money brings new improvments, new improvments give us more wins. I beleive there have already been a few signups already. I hope to keep helping Statfox grow in this way. I have not or never will release any foxsheet info.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:30 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
patfrat

thanks, rich...

BTW, the ability of other sites to post condensed/basic info from foxsheets is a brilliant idea. i'm sure it not only makes statfox a bit of money here and there, but it's a GREAT advert plan. like i said, i noticed statfox while screening other sites for research and dug a little deeper into statfox and was blown away by what you guys offer here -- way more than the condensed/basic info. this is always my first stop. way way worth it.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:31 PM
patfrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patfrat Edit post   Report post
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yak,
I understand your beef too. For those who don't understand what you are saying it seems quite simple. If people start posting foxsheet info all over the internet, it will end up changing this forum to the Covers forum. It also depletes the value of the sheets to us. If people are curious about The FoxSheets and the Fox Den Forum, let them come to the site and figure it out for themselves. Do you know who was re-posting info elsewhere?

Old Post 04-19-03 05:31 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbc

Oh, looks like the Pope is back, this time identified as Papermate.

let's all give this guy our full attention, because he certainly earned it with that first post!

Pope, Napa, Kirk, winwithme, Vegas, whoever you are....take the sorry act somewhere else.
Are you just down because statfox won't let you play in their reindeer games anymore?

respectfully yours,
bbc

Old Post 04-19-03 05:40 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

papermate = lou??

Looks like Lou from Lou's tub talk is lurking...I think he's getting jealous.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:55 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: