StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Puckin' NHL hockey Saturday
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbc

Puckin' NHL hockey Saturday

Striking up the conversation about NHL & NBA because I know the MLB games will be discussed elsewhere, but anyway, here are my thoughts for today's hockey games: (Take them with a grain of salt, as I have cooled significantly since a pretty good start to the postseason)

I like all three road teams!

Toronto +1.5 vs Philly: This series has been very competitive, and at 2-2, I see no reason for the 1.5 goal line.

Minnesota +1.5 vs Col: Series is close to over, and Colorado will likely win it, but as far as today is concerned, the Avs are just not as strong of a team at home in the playoffs, and Minnesota could actually win here.

Dallas -170 vs Edm: I may not play this game, but I just have to figure Dallas will get the job done and not mess around with a game 7 where they could CHOKE.

Chew on em' and spit it out if you don't like.

bbc

Old Post 04-19-03 04:33 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: