StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Who said you can't tell a joke on a sports forum ?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
defcon

Who said you can't tell a joke on a sports forum ?

This is the story of a female gorilla who lives in a zoo and who lost her mate a year ago. Concerned about her emotional well being, the director of the zoo approaches a zookeeper in the name of Baba, a humongous and mean looking guy.

The director : " Baba ! As you know our female gorilla lost her mate a year ago. I am really concerned that the loss of her mate and the lack of male affection she is suffering from may affect her very seriously and I was wondering if you would consider spending a night with her "

Baba : " What ???????? You are asking me to spend a night with a gorilla ? "

The director : " Well Baba, for $500, would you spend a night with the gorilla ? "

Baba thinks about it for a minute.

Baba : " O.K. I will tell you what. I will spend a night with the gorilla under three conditions. First : bring me a case of the strongest beer you can find on the market and second : you must promise me never and I mean never tell anyone that I spent a night with the gorilla "

The director : " You have my word, Baba ! What is your third condition ? "

Baba : " My third condition ? Do you think you could give me a week to pay you the $500 ?"

Old Post 04-19-03 02:57 AM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: