StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ATTN: STATFOX STAFF
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatSystem

ATTN: STATFOX STAFF

I have sent many emails via the contact us and through regular email over the past week. You finally responded to one, unfortunately it was one that had the least amount of questions.

I was wondering if you could send me all the raw data and systems list for all times of the season for baseball. Thank you in advance.

If anyone in the forum has got it let me know, and yes I have a fox sheets membership.

Old Post 07-13-05 02:25 AM
StatSystem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatSystem Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

I sent you the systems list the other day. Apparently you did not get it. Please send me another e-mail @ smakinen@statfox.com if that is the case.

However, the raw data for baseball is not being sent out any longer. Let's just say we had an unfortunate incident with someone taking advantage of our "complimentary" service for our members. I apologize for that.

Steve

Old Post 07-13-05 05:48 AM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Candy - Bar`s

I have always felt that a 100,000.00 Bar was quite satisfactory myself .

But then again , with the current outlook and hurricane season coming about ....... " Who Know`s ? "

Unfortunate ?

Just raking the organic stuff off my cuff , the vegies are soon to come folks !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-13-05 08:21 AM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good googly goo

Old Post 07-13-05 02:56 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: