StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > all-star game thoughts
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dcinvestor

all-star game thoughts

ok. its the only real game today - sorry w.n.b.a fans.

who does everyone like tonight? personally, i am a national league guy. i can't see the american dominating forever. the americans have the better lineup, but i am going to take a chance that the underdog NL team wins it. my pick - national +$1.20

Old Post 07-12-05 08:25 PM
dcinvestor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dcinvestor Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

dcinvestor...

Why you don't put this bet also in the "Friday's Friendly Contest" ?

GL... and enjoy

Old Post 07-12-05 08:29 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dcinvestor

friday: i would but i don't want to blow my bankroll on a meaningless game!! what is the minimum bet size for the contest?

Old Post 07-12-05 08:30 PM
dcinvestor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dcinvestor Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

dcinvestor...

There's no minimum bet size for the contest...

Enjoy...

Old Post 07-12-05 08:34 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Does anybody put any stock into the thought

that the NL pitching roster is better and Detroit's Comerica Park is considered a "Pitcher's Park"?

Although that theory have been obliterated by Abreu last night!

"Meshing" isn't usually as important in the MLB All-star game as it is in the NBA but if the NL does so better, they would certainly have value at +120....

Thoughts welcome

Steve

Old Post 07-12-05 10:28 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
urlacher
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not enough value for me. While it is a deep park, AL has a little more spped and has some very good gap hitters.

Old Post 07-13-05 02:35 AM
urlacher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urlacher Click here to Send urlacher a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: