StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cheyenne Social Club 19 :
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cheyenne Social Club 19 :

As we close in on the break (MLB) and looking forward to changes that may soon occur with many clubs , I find this time of year interesting because of G.M. moves as the deadline draws near . Some are already taking place because the ole dump-mode comes into play and owners are handing out pink-slips to potential cap hits that arent producing as expected .

I always take a week or so to watch these suspect moves and try to determine who has done what in these areas , and I see certain clubs are already in the spoiler frame of mind because they are going no where soon and the time is now to see if any of those AAA prospects can do anything between now and spring .

My absence lately is due to remodeling at my home , and boy they have me living like a caveman lately , plus I am now in the market for one hell-of-a / clean-up crew . But as with baseball , changes were needed here also so why not now ?

Noteworthy News :

I have several times recently ask the crowd here to pay attention to the Clev. Indians as thier offense has came to life this past month , after ranking 14th in runs scored they have took a major leap to 10th in a short period of time (30-days) and rumor here is that it will only get better . And the leagues 4th rated pitching staff will manage to keep them in many ballgames down the stretch .

Texas Alfonso Soriano is all but a goner (see-above) , since the Rangers slip to the L.A. Angels club in the west and Kenny Rogers barely pulling off a no-desicion with a cameraman , they are starting to call it :

" The End of an Error " .... around Arrlington !

Dont look now , but Thad Motta has quietly been building a super club at Ohio St. for the coming basketball season . A real live sleeper were guessing ?

Anybody notice that the NFL has its oldest offensive lineman still around , since WW II ?

Trade rumors at Yankee Stadium are leaping around like popcorn , just the other day at a meeting with the Boss , he was rumored to say :

" Do whatevers necessary , including trading Jeter "

At that moment a bolt of lightning stuck Legends Field`s rightfield roof ?

Well , thats it for now and I hope to start seeing more of you folks when the dust settles around here ?

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-08-05 06:26 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My Shot Today :

Under 9 ( Toronto/Texas)

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-08-05 07:33 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

MsMM

You're posts (insight) never cease to amaze me. Good luck with the remodel clean-up....it will all be worth it in the end. Where do you find the time?

Peace, tdbabe

Old Post 07-08-05 07:48 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tdbabe ;

Time ? ....... whats that !

I do stay quite busy these days and just love to make-time for this board , at my age I guess it could be called "depends " on rather or not we make time for certain things in our lives .

Thanks for the well wishes on the " job " Im getting around here , and I feel you are right about it being worth it in the end . I get to see more of the grand children now that I have the extra room for extended stays .

They think GrandMa`s nuts anyways , but they sure dont mind asking her on who she likes in any sporting arena , and I think thier daddies put them up to it anyways (Sic)

Where do you find the time?

As Paul Harvey sez ...... you know the rest of the story !

Good to hear from you again , and the best in your direction as usual !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-08-05 08:31 PM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

MsMM

Sounds like we have a lot in common, especially the "nuts" part. :) My first and only grandchild (so far) is too young to say it, but I tell her all the time "Grammy is CRAZY!" lol She must understand and agree, because a big smile follows.

Your experience and input here is obviously appreciated, and kudos well-deserved.....sorry it took so long for me to step up to the plate, so to speak.

Looking forward to NFL. Keep up the good work MsGrandMaMa. :)

Old Post 07-08-05 09:03 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: