StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Baseball Contribution 07/07
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
megabump

Baseball Contribution 07/07

16-6 +2378.80

Selection 1: MLB Baseball
Washington Nationals 7-July-2005 10:05 AM PST
Money Line for Game -109
Action Action
Risking 200.00 to Win 183.49 USD

gl-mb

Old Post 07-07-05 06:59 PM
megabump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megabump Click here to Send megabump a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dcinvestor

megabump: i follow the nationals closely and they aren't hitting right now. i am going to stay away from them until they starting hitting again.

i.m.o. good luck with your pick.

Old Post 07-07-05 07:15 PM
dcinvestor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dcinvestor Edit post   Report post
megabump

They havent really been a good hitting team all year. In June, when they went a league best 20-6, they scored 4 or less runs 14 times.

They got 9 hits in yesterdays loss and 8 hits the day before, when they won. 10 hits on Sunday. Not that bad.

My play was more about the value of -109 with the best home team in baseball not losing a 4 game series to the last place team in there division than anything else.

Of course it only took Benson 8 pitches to get the first 4 outs and Aramas 38 pitches to get 6 outs.... usually not a good sign. Castilla is up though... 3 for 4 lifetime vs Benson.

I'll have my fingers crossed...

Old Post 07-07-05 07:42 PM
megabump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megabump Click here to Send megabump a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fulkgl
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dcinvestor

They're playing the Mets! The other day I watched the great coaching job... 9th inn, 2 outs, down by 1, runner on third. The NYM coach pulls a .311 BA batter for a pitch hitter with a .091 BA; out number 3. I've put a small bet on WAS because I figure on the road NYM can grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

Old Post 07-07-05 08:44 PM
fulkgl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fulkgl Click here to Send fulkgl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: