StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > GP v. Friday Challenge
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP v. Friday Challenge

Friday SIR.....................The Ole GP has called you out Sir.

If you accept this challenge you will be rewarded for your efforts in that I am offering a 6MONTH subscription to the statfox sheets premium service if you beat me...........If I lose you only need to announce to the world that I AM THE BETTER CAPPER............LOL Thats all!

Should be fun!

Let me know if this strikes your fancy!

Old Post 07-02-05 04:43 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Format.............

Start with 10,000 and the first person to reach 30k wins OR (LOL) the first person to lose their BR loses......LOL

Old Post 07-02-05 04:45 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

If accepted.................

My first play is an ALT.RL. play on the Braves +2.5 -260

2600 to win 1000

Enjoy!

Old Post 07-02-05 04:57 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Egocentrism

Old Post 07-02-05 05:28 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dcinvestor

big egos and gamblers go hand in hand. you can't win your bets if you don't believe !

interesting challenge. i can't see playing $2.60 +2.5 run favs, but it should be fun to watch at least.

Old Post 07-02-05 05:39 PM
dcinvestor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dcinvestor Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

EGO..............

Thats funny coming from you Dave.

Hilarious even!

Names a forum HIS OWN name makes a moniker HIS OWN INITIALS............lol

Give me a break NurseBoy!!

Go about your own way and maybe Ill even throw you 10 bones a month to see what YOUR forum is about.

Old Post 07-02-05 05:48 PM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Friday................

NEVERMIND dude..................Ill cancel this fun.

Have a nice day!

Maybe you and Dave can have some fun together at PeeWees playhouse..........I mean JDS playhouse.

I hear that you guys stay up all night and play Pacman and stuff...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Grown men playing arcade games...............NOW THATS THE GUYS I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH!

Dave.................Dont you have a pinball machine to zero out?

Give me a fricken break!

Old Post 07-02-05 05:50 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

GolfPro

I have an idea....

Why don't you challenge Friday at "MiniGolf"

Game description:

"An excellent minature golf game" and...

"Just Pitching"

Game desciption:

"The game consists of 3 holes and 5 levels. You have 90 seconds to get 9 balls on the green. Sound easy? Lets see if your a golf pro!" Not my wording, it came with the game. lol.

The winner best 2 out of 3 in each game gets 3 months of complimentary access to JDF.

I see that you've already registered at JDF. I'll give you full access today and tomorrow so you can try these games, and get some practice in.

This is the kind of competition we have at JDF, not "my plays against your plays" but, instead, I challenge you to a game of...

Then when its time to cap, we all work together.

Old Post 07-02-05 06:05 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I posted the above before seeing what your response was. I suppose this is a "no" from you.

Yes, my profession is an Intensive Care RN. I don't need to defend my work taking care of others in dire need.

Old Post 07-02-05 06:12 PM
rmarq
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP what you want to start over??Haven't you already lost the 10,000 you started with on your FREE MONEY losers?

Old Post 07-02-05 08:00 PM
rmarq is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmarq Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nevermind

Going through all this crap like before isnt worth it.

No thanks Dave!

No need to reply Friday!

Ill see ya around the funnyfarm!

Not worth the aggrevation!

Dave....................Good luck on your forum it looks nice.

Would have lost again today on the Braves.

I think Ive lost my touch for capping............LOL

Ill be around from time to time folks.......chime in in you need something.

AS for the reunion tour......................I think GP's violin has struck its last cord.

Adios

Old Post 07-02-05 09:14 PM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Golfpro

Hang in there pal. All cappers go thru streaks. Your posts and free money plays are still way ahead of the books. Why the good cappers here can't all work together has got me? The Violin will play sweet music again.

Old Post 07-03-05 05:19 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One of the differences between here and 'the other place' - just capping and a mutual exchange of information.

Old Post 07-03-05 08:02 AM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

r. a.

Maybe so, but both forums have their advantages and disadvantages. Statfox allows the poster a little more area to vent and express and that is good. The other place as you refer to it sets the rules strickly and up front so if you don't like it, don't join. That is why I post at both. I don't post anywhere else, so they must be doing something right.
Statfox has worked very hard to build up a following and it shows. I may complain at times here, but I would never leave this forum.

Old Post 07-03-05 10:51 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sllc5610
Banned User

why dont you just disappear GOLFPRO and never come back?

Old Post 07-04-05 12:06 AM
sllc5610 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sllc5610 Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Isn't that nice of him?

sllc5610 is expressing his freedom of speech and venting his feelings here. Or as I see it making an A$$ of himself and spreading bad Karma. Another great post and contribution by sllc5610. Way to go numbnuts.

Old Post 07-04-05 12:45 AM
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ragtop, I guess I am unaware of any 'strict rules' at the other place. I have appreciated being a very small part of both. I also appreciate the flexibility that Statfox gives its members to vent. Its just that sometimes it goes way beyond venting and becomes personal.

Old Post 07-04-05 01:00 AM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Don't they draw final story lines much the same as this thread for WWF Smackdowns! LOL

It could be better. Needs one more line..............

"Luke, I am your father"

Good Stuff

Old Post 07-06-05 08:52 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Breadman

True-How True. "As the Statfox Turns" is alive and well.

r.a. -That is why Statfox has the ignore button. Great capping tool to weed out distractions.

Old Post 07-07-05 12:50 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: