StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MONDAY JULY 4TH
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
COYOTEBLUE

MONDAY JULY 4TH

0-0 ON THIS FORUM

NYY ML ... 3 UNITS
WASH ML ... 5 UNITS
HOUS ML ... 5 UNITS
PHIL ML ... 5 UNITS
STL ML ... 3 UNITS
CHS ML ... 3 UNITS
TEX ML ... 4 UNITS

GLTA

Old Post 07-04-05 05:26 PM
COYOTEBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COYOTEBLUE Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

COYOTEBLUE...

Only two questions :

Are you really going to bet 28 units today ?

How much money do you put in each unit ?

Old Post 07-04-05 06:01 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

uummm

COULD THIS POSTER BE RELATED TO THE GREAT HAIRBALL?
Hairball-Gone but not forgotten.

Old Post 07-04-05 06:10 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
COYOTEBLUE

A UNIT IS $100 WHERE I COME FROM ... IS IT DIFFERENT HERE ?
LOL

Old Post 07-04-05 10:07 PM
COYOTEBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COYOTEBLUE Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A 'unit' is an individual's standard bet size. A hundred dollars is often used as example, but nobody in his right mind would suggest it as a universal bet size. Rather, a unit is a predetermined percentage of one's bankroll.

By the way, typing in capitals is considered shouting, and rude.

Old Post 07-04-05 10:39 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A buck or a dollar is $100 bet, a nickel is a $500 bet, and a dime is a $1000 bet.

Old Post 07-04-05 10:51 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
COYOTEBLUE

CERTAINLY A FRIENDLY GROUP HERE ... PERHAPS I DONT BELONG ...

Old Post 07-04-05 11:25 PM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Coyoteblue

Don't sweat it. You are winning so, keep them coming. The forum is always a little leery of new posters who come on here and tend to lay big lumber or make big claims. The forum is friendly, but you have to blend in some. Posting W's helps to blend in. So does not posting in Caps. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Old Post 07-04-05 11:48 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
COYOTEBLUE

lol ... i will try to remember ... i post in caps so i dont have to put on the grrrrrrr/darn reading glasses ... not to be agressive at all ... see some cappers here from other forums and i am sure they will attest to the fact that i am anything but agressive ...

anyway ... the idea behind all of this is to assist each other with selection of winners ... lets do that ...

best of luck today!!!

Old Post 07-05-05 12:48 AM
COYOTEBLUE

minn/laa

the more i look the more i like ...

laa ml ... 3 units
laa rl ... 3 units

gl

Old Post 07-05-05 02:02 AM
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pretty good... 6-1 so far.

If you have a mouse with a wheel, you can change the size of the letters by holding down CTRL while rolling the wheel.

Old Post 07-05-05 05:50 AM
COYOTEBLUE

had a great day going early ... laa killed me late

nyy ... 3 units W +1.92 units
wash ... 5 units L -7.75 units
hous ... 5 units W +3.1 units
phil ... 5 units W +4.35 units
stl ... 3 units W +2.4 units
chs ... 3 units +1.35 units
tex ... 4 units W +3.8 units
laa ml ... 3 units L -6.4 units
laa rl ... 3 units L -3 units

6-3 ... lose $23.00 for the day

Old Post 07-05-05 02:40 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: