StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2005 StatFox Edge
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Jeff
Administrator

2005 StatFox Edge

The 2005 edition of the StatFox Edge magazine is now available! It is filled with all the stats, trends, and angles you need to prepare for the upcoming football season.

You can get more information and order your copy at www.statfoxedge.com.

Note: A number of people have reported issues with regard to the online order form. Those issues should now be resolved. If you have any questions regarding the Edge or wish to order over the phone, please call 1-888-578-2836.

Old Post 07-05-05 06:56 PM
StatFox Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Jeff Click here to Send StatFox Jeff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's a beautiful magazine. Just a question about the shipping. Are you shipping it in plastic? Last year's edge was totally torn up by the time it arrived at my place.

Old Post 07-05-05 07:25 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Jeff
Administrator

DarkHorse: Thanks for the information. I will have to address that issue with the people who handle shipping.

Old Post 07-05-05 07:29 PM
StatFox Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Jeff Click here to Send StatFox Jeff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wawtu31
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I LOVE THIS MAGAZINE MORE THAN ALL THE OTHERS!

Old Post 07-05-05 10:21 PM
wawtu31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wawtu31 Click here to Send wawtu31 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: