StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 4D Chase => 207-4 YTD
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

4D Chase => 207-4 YTD

July 4 Plays:

RF - Bet on Philly -120 (Game 1)
RF - Bet on ST L -135 (Game 1)
RF - Bet on LAD -125 (Game 2)
HF - Bet on CWS -210 (Game 1)
HD - Bet on KC +115 (Game 1)
RD - Bet against Minn +130 (Game 1)

Home Favorites
(bet on after 2 losses in a row)
Game 1 = 52-30
Game 2 = 20-8
Game 3 = 4-3
Game 4 = 1-2

Chase results: 77-2 with three pending (ARIZ, CUBS & SEATTLE)

Home Dogs
(bet against after 2 wins in a row)
Game 1 = 12-4
Game 2 = 2-2
Game 3 = 1-1
Game 4 = 1-0

Chase results: 16-0

Home Dogs
(bet on after 5 losses in a row)
Game 1 = 1-0

Chase results: 1-0

Road Dogs
Game 1 = 37-22
Game 2 = 17-5
Game 3 = 5-0

Chase results: 59-0 with one pending (Wash)

(bet on RL [+1'] after 5 losses in a row)
Game 1 = 16-9
Game 2 = 4-5
Game 3 = 3-1
Game 4 = 0-1

Chase results: 23-1 with one pending (Seattle)

Road Favorites
(bet on after 2 losses in a row)
Game 1 = 19-17
Game 2 = 6-6
Game 3 = 4-4
Game 4 = 2-1

Chase results: 31-1 with four pending (Wash, Cincy, Oak & LAD)

Old Post 07-04-05 06:20 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Correction

For some reason I had SF a Game 2 Play against RD on 7/1 when they were only a Game1.

Road Dogs
Game 1 = 37-23
Game 2 = 18-4
Game 3 = 4-0

Chase results: 59-0 with one pending (Wash)

Old Post 07-04-05 06:58 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

RD

You are a consummate professional. Your chase system works well for you, and you stick to it, even though its probably boring you to tears. Not sure what your ROI is, but I'm sure you are seeing black. I'd call your MM style: "Modified Martigale." Chasing a large part of it, but within reason, not until ruin. Do you use a constant amount or does this change as a percentage of your Bankroll?

I suspect that you have a very fulfilling life, and running your numbers is only a very small portion of it. If or when you get to this point, don't do a Stupak Stump, and pour money into a high rise, only to watch it catch fire, and not be able to bankroll the finishing touches, lol. I love that story. Maybe you can buy the Train at Horseshoe Bend Idaho, and extend the route from Boise up to Lake Peyette, in McCall, ID. I'll dream for you.

Congrats man!!! And well done!!!!!!

JD

Old Post 07-04-05 08:31 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

JD

Thanks for the kudos. My chase system NOT, belongs to Mr. bD News although I have tweeked it to some extent with good results. Never really gets boring when you have positive ca$h flow, just trying to give back in any way I can. I start out with a lower (for me) unit wager and gradually increase as I see the benefits.

Not sure about the high rise but like the train idea.

Looking forward to you Monday Nite Pearls of Wisdom, hopefully you will still be stopping by here.

Old Post 07-05-05 01:46 AM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

No Wagerline Update

July 4 Plays:

RF - Bet on Philly -120 (Game 1)
RF - Bet on ST L -135 (Game 1)
RF - Bet on LAD -125 (Game 2)
HF - Bet on CWS -210 (Game 1)
HD - Bet on KC +115 (Game 1)
RD - Bet against Minn +130 (Game 1)

Note - Since it looks like Wagerline took the day off and didn't bother to update the lines I have decided to NOT play LAD and KC. At most books the Dodgers are less than -110 and in some places even a slight dog. The same in reverse holds true with KC, under +110 and/or a slight fav. I will count them as official plays but as a heads up will not personally be playing them.

Old Post 07-05-05 01:51 AM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

4D Chase => 211-4 YTD

July 4 Plays:

RF - Bet on Philly -120 (Game 1) - Winner
RF - Bet on ST L -135 (Game 1) - Winner
RF - Bet on LAD -125 (Game 2) - Winner
HF - Bet on CWS -210 (Game 1) - Winner
HD - Bet on KC +115 (Game 1) - chase
RD - Bet against Minn +130 (Game 1) - chase

Old Post 07-05-05 06:37 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: