StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cheyenne Social Club 15 :
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cheyenne Social Club 15 :

With a bevy of games today , lets start with baseball :

Atl @ Philly :

Boy Oh Boy , what a turn around . After a 12-1 home stand the Phils have managed to go 4 of 16 lately . It must be noted here that I favor the Over for simple reasons . #1 Atlanta is a fine over club at home , but mediocre on the road (11-8-3) , looking at Philly shes a decent play at home (19-8-1) . That equals to a 30-16-4 stat . Most compelling here is the Braves resurgence of late and I have to think they are the logical play , but I am shying away from it because I fear a correction could be at play here ?

And at 9.5 ... Over for me !

Marlins @ Mets = Mets here

Ari. @ Dodgers :

Vargas could give up plenty here , if not for L.A.`s lack of hitting I would go Over 8.5 . Still Ari. is sporting a 14-6-3 Over in roadies this season and Vargas`s 8.44 ERA leaves me little room but to go Over .

Pitt. @ Brew-Crew = Milwaukee here

Astros @ Cinn. (Game-1) :

18.00 ERA`s combined ? .... you know the drill !

Colo. @ St. Louis : Any Questions ?

S.F. @ S.D. : Can you say " Bounce-Back "

Jays @ Boston : Lay-Off for me , but the Jays could do it twice ?

Clev. @ Baltimore : Daniel Cabrera facing the Indians for the first time ? Could be the answer they need so badly , and the Indians are due for adjustments soon ?

Texas @ Seattle : Take the Dog ! & The Over !

N.Y.Y @ Detroit :

Mussina is 16-5 with a 2.51 ERA in 27 lifetime starts against
Detroit. It is his best career ERA against any American League
opponent.

In six lifetime appearances against the Yankees - four starts -
Douglass is 1-2 with a 9.41 ERA.

" Over " looks wonderful here ?

Angels @ K.C. : Home-Run Lima`s on the mound , any questions ?

T.B. @ Minn. : T.B.s a great roadie over this season , (18-4-1) , Minn. (11-11-7) @ home . Minn. all the way !

CWS @ Oakland : No change here as Garland get his today . Oakland is a very nice dog here !

Astros @ Cinn. (Game-2) : See above , 10.5 scares me not !

More in a bit *

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 05:40 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WNBA :

Houston / N.Y. / Phoenix

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 06:03 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CFL :

Saskatchewan -3

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 06:05 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let It Ride :

Belmont Today :

Velasquez & Migliore & Prado (Jocks) will dominate !

Churchill Today :

Albarado & Smith & Bejarano (Jocks) Will run here !

Maybe more later as Im very busy at the moment ?

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 06:52 PM
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love the Cubbies today @ -1 1/2 as Armas has been the weak link in this staff.

Right on par W/ Seattle and the over....

Old Post 07-02-05 09:07 PM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Atl @ Philly :

Most compelling here is the Braves resurgence of late and I have to think they are the logical play , but I am shying away from it because I fear a correction could be at play here ?

Well so much for a Braves resurgence (4-hits/3-runs in the top of the 9th ?) , at least I was somewhere around right about the Phil`s making some noise today !

Clev. @ Baltimore : Daniel Cabrera facing the Indians for the first time ? Could be the answer they need so badly , and the Indians are due for adjustments soon ?

$ Ditto $ on the Birds today

Encarnacion singlehandedly bet me here ?

Ari. @ Dodgers :

Vargas could give up plenty here , if not for L.A.`s lack of hitting I would go Over 8.5 . Still Ari. is sporting a 14-6-3 Over in roadies this season and Vargas`s 8.44 ERA leaves me little room but to go Over .

This ones looking easy early ? 4 homeruns and I havent even gotten a beer yet ?

And Good Luck BWELL , lets sharpen our horns today !

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 10:44 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Belmont Today :

Velasquez & Migliore & Prado (Jocks) will dominate !

R2 :
2 Silver Train 8.20 2.40 2.10 (Prado)
1 Ingot 2.20 2.10 (Velasquez)

R3 :
10 Major Deegan 2.80 (Velasquez)

R4 :
7 Baur Au Lac 13.80 8.90 6.30 (Velasquez)

R5 :
3 Stellar Jayne (Bailey, J.D.)
5 Provincial (Prado, E.S.)
6 Summer Rainbow (Velazquez, J.R.)

R7 :
2 Wend (Bailey, J.D.)
7 Wonder Again (Prado, E.S.)
3 Film Maker (Velazquez, J.R

Fair Day for the boyz ?

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 10:58 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BWELL :

4 to 1 / top-of-the-3rd.

Not to bad yet ?

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 11:06 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WNBA :
Houston / N.Y. / Phoenix

Houston Covers , lets go for a sweep !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-02-05 11:11 PM
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Rangers and Giants are now officially my betting albatrosses for the week...

SD -1 1/2, Fassero should be a situational lefty, not spot starter. Williams pitching well recently and SF is 3-7 in their last 10 Saturday games while the Pads are 7-3 last 10 Saturdays. Padres are due for a blowout...

Old Post 07-03-05 01:45 AM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Atl @ Philly :

Boy Oh Boy , what a turn around . After a 12-1 home stand the Phils have managed to go 4 of 16 lately . It must be noted here that I favor the Over for simple reasons . #1 Atlanta is a fine over club at home , but mediocre on the road (11-8-3) , looking at Philly shes a decent play at home (19-8-1) . That equals to a 30-16-4 stat . Most compelling here is the Braves resurgence of late and I have to think they are the logical play , but I am shying away from it because I fear a correction could be at play here ?

[ 1/2 a stinkin run here ? , but the Phils managed to pull it off ]

Encarcion puts me in my place ]

Ari. @ Dodgers :

[ A Winner ]

Pitt. @ Brew-Crew = Milwaukee here
[ Winner ]

Astros @ Cinn. (Game-1) :

18.00 ERA`s combined ? .... you know the drill !
[ See Below ? ]

Colo. @ St. Louis : Any Questions ?
[ What a Blow-Hard Call ? ]

S.F. @ S.D. : Can you say " Bounce-Back "
[Who Knows ? ]

Jays @ Boston : Lay-Off for me , but the Jays could do it twice ?
[ It was touch and go for most of it ]

[ Just what the Doctor Ordered ]

[ Win - Win Situation ]

N.Y.Y @ Detroit :

Mussina is 16-5 with a 2.51 ERA in 27 lifetime starts against
Detroit. It is his best career ERA against any American League
opponent.

In six lifetime appearances against the Yankees - four starts -
Douglass is 1-2 with a 9.41 ERA.

" Over " looks wonderful here ?
[ Win - Win Situation ]

Angels @ K.C. : Home-Run Lima`s on the mound , any questions ?
[ One Hot Club & A Winner ]

T.B. @ Minn. : T.B.s a great roadie over this season , (18-4-1) , Minn. (11-11-7) @ home . Minn. all the way !
[ Easy Winner , never in doubt ]

CWS @ Oakland : No change here as Garland get his today . Oakland is a very nice dog here !
[ RL Might save-me here ? ]

Astros @ Cinn. (Game-2) : See above , 10.5 scares me not !
[ 25 runsin two games & I get a split ? (go-figure) ]

*** 10-4 *** Projected outlooks , with two still in question yet . Another day at the office with the ponies as we hit a few and lost a few (Prado) did make my day though !

WNBA } so far a split here as N.Y. was leading by 11 with 6+ to go and ended up losing by 12 (Damn Women !) , we still have L.A. later yet .

CFL } Lost my first one this season to a prevent defense and won by only two , after leading by plenty (22-7) with 6 to go ?

I sincerly hope everyone has a wonderful day , and we will gettem again tomorrow when the sun comes-up !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-03-05 04:40 AM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Last Race @ Churchill :

$1 Superfecta 11-7-8-ALL 10,937.50
$2 Trifecta 11-7-8 18,268.60

" And the answer is NO "

Have A Great-One

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-03-05 05:00 AM
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can the Pads hang on?

Old Post 07-03-05 06:03 AM
avwxman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Amazing MsMM..

I've been watching your baseball picks the past week. Amazing!
Thanks for your efforts. They do not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Old Post 07-03-05 08:49 AM
avwxman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for avwxman Click here to Send avwxman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: