StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Baseball Contribution 07/02
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
megabump

Baseball Contribution 07/02

11-4 +14.44 units

Luckily, I never got the line I was lookin for on the Padres last night, as they lost 3-2

Tonight, I'll play the 8 units I won yesterday.

Risking 5 units
W'Sox -115

Risking 3 units
Padres -196

Hopefully, I won't lose in 3hrs what it took me all day and night yesterday to win.

gl
mb

Old Post 07-02-05 10:51 PM
megabump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megabump Click here to Send megabump a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

megabump

" Kudos "

We Salute You !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-03-05 04:55 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

megabump...

Don't worry about lossing all you money today...

One of your two bets... it's one of my MLB Sunday PMP's

So... I'm a 100 % sure that your going to win that game.

Enjoy...

Old Post 07-03-05 05:43 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
r.a.
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Michael, what are you saying - his post is dated for Saturday, July 2nd. Those plays are for Saturday night - which both won by the way. Your post is dated for July 3rd.

Old Post 07-03-05 07:09 PM
r.a. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for r.a. Click here to Send r.a. a Private Message Edit post   Report post
megabump

Thanks MM, I was starting to think I was on everyones ignore list.

Old Post 07-03-05 10:35 PM
megabump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for megabump Click here to Send megabump a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mr M-Bump :

Let it never be said that most posters here (and many lurkers) have not noticed that you bring some game to the table .

That being said , dont let the old=guard get the best of ya!

" We Salute You " .... for being a real winner .

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-04-05 03:21 AM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: