StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > WNBA 7/3/05
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DeepDraw
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WNBA 7/3/05

Sacramento Monarchs
@ Seattle Storm -2 o/u137

This line puzzles me!
The COF calculations favour the Monarchs to win by 3 pts, yet the line is the Storm by 2.5pts.
It would seem that the book is trying to goat you into taking the Monarchs +2.5pts as a present. This means we should go the other way and take the favourite.
However, the line stated out at the Storm -1.5 according to SF, but as the day wore on, it rose to Seattle-3. I am now seeing the line drop down to 2 pts (a couple of places have 2.5). This tells me that the wise guy money is on the Monarchs as the stats would agree with.
The SF simulator says Seattle by 1 pt so take the dog.
Also, Sacramento is a much better 3pt shooting and FG shooting team than the Storm.

Therefore, I'll go with the smart money and take the dog SAC +2.5 pts.

Comments and opinions please.

BOL
DeepDraw

Old Post 07-04-05 02:40 AM
DeepDraw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeepDraw Click here to Send DeepDraw a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: