StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Regarding a sports database.
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Regarding a sports database.

Hi All,

Looking for a little help?

In a sports database, Do you include both teams on 1 record or do you separate them?

Starting with Baseball.

Thanks

Walchik

Old Post 07-04-05 05:24 AM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Walchick

Your question was: Do you include both teams on 1 record or do you separate them?

In MLB, I keep seperate records on selected teams. The selected teams become my play sheets. The records,stats and situational plays than become my data base. When two teams from my playsheets qualify, I than combine them and check the figures against the ML. If my figures still agree on both teams and I find value against the ML, than its, time to Play Ball.
It has worked that way for me for a number of years now. My biggest problem with this system or what ever you want to call it is that there is not always action every night. Like I said it works for me. and if I want action I wager on a game I like for a 1/4 to 1/2 a unit or coc ktail money as I like to call them.
not sure what you are looking at or for, but hoped this helped a little.

Old Post 07-04-05 06:04 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Thanks Ragtop.

Old Post 07-04-05 02:55 PM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: