StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Still clueless
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Still clueless

I have never seen a group of people as clueless as the democratic followers.. If it aint a witch hunt what is it.. The dumb asses still cant believe that Trump got elected and turned this country around...despite three years of them doing nothing.. but whining bitching moaning and investigating and they have exactly zero. Please you geniouses explain to me what 45 did that is an impeachable defense. Or do you just blindly accept what the media and AOC and the wonderful Al Green tell you.. Amazes me how yall elected such a group of clueless god for nothing whining pis sheads.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-27-19 11:27 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yep they were so sure Muller had something they were willing to make outrageous claims and wagers, only to crawdad out.. Give it up...

HILLARY LOST THE ELECTION..

IMPEACHMENT = LAUGHABLE.

DEMOCRATIC pREZ CANDIDATES.. HILARIOUS.. BEST COMEDY ON TV IS THEIR DEBATES...

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-27-19 11:38 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

In my Top Ten Hits.......

Obama: "Well, part of my understanding of race is that it’s more of a social construct than a biological reality."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/ta-nehisi-coates-obama-transcript-iii/511475/

I self identify as Japanese bi polar gay female midget. Where's my check?

Old Post 09-30-19 07:06 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Biden and Obama.. Crooked Sobs never got investigated.. Democrats are fkn crazy..

Quote of Joe Biden Threatening Ukraine
"
I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.
So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Old Post 09-30-19 10:13 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

more craziness.. Now they want Hillary to run again.. they wont let it go.

Old Post 10-01-19 06:52 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pretty good read for all. Lotta history.

http://theconversation.com/could-president-trump-be-impeached-and-convicted-but-also-reelected-124384

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

Old Post 10-02-19 06:24 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"I self identify as Japanese bi polar gay female midget. Where's my check?"

That's a lot Breadman!

I feel well now all of a sudden...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-02-19 06:40 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

Old Post 10-02-19 08:18 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

pusee

I can't stand passive aggressive people. Especially this over rated long winded virtue signalling pusee.

Kerr said he understood why some people are upset with the fact that he and some of his players have decided not to take a particular stand on what's going on in China after taking stands on various other issues, reiterating that he doesn't feel he has enough knowledge on the subject to speak on it yet.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27817767/steve-kerr-says-being-called-president-trump-was-surreal

Old Post 10-11-19 08:20 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/hong-kong-nba-fans-signs-protests

Old Post 10-11-19 11:48 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://nypost.com/2019/06/23/the-ugly-truth-about-chinas-organ-harvesting/

Old Post 10-12-19 12:01 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: