StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday NFL 5*
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday NFL 5*

5* Chicago +5.5 vs Baltimore

Chicago off a solid MN performance against Minnesota that I think they will either play extremely close or win SU against.Ravens are a scary 5-16-1 ATS in their last 22 games in October and have been outstated in 3 of 5 games this season as they outgained Oakland last week without Carr and outgained Cincinnati earlier in season by 47 yards and and were recipients of 4 Dalton Ints.

Bears are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss and are within a hair of coming in here 3-2. I expect Bear defense to have solid day against what has been a very pedestrian Raven offense and like Bears to grab road win here. GL

Old Post 10-15-17 04:55 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

keep on doing what you do.....winning.

Old Post 10-15-17 06:28 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Ronnie. interested in seeing how Trubisky does here today. He actually looked relaxed against Vikings on MNF and now has what is a less imposing defense in Baltimore. Then again,its the NFL, he might get sacked 6 times today.

Old Post 10-15-17 06:42 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

I have Chi +7

I'm going to follow you, Pro. Lets get it

Old Post 10-15-17 06:45 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TP thank you for another winner :)

6 Rings

Old Post 10-16-17 09:54 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toby, your welcome. Interesting to watch Trubisly, IMO (which it and $20 will get you a cup of coffee at starbucks) Trubisky is light years ahead of Cutler with his pocket presense at this stage of their respective careers.Anyone with that went Over 5.5 win total on Bears looks solid right now.

Old Post 10-16-17 10:35 PM
Oskie3944

Thanks for another winner Trader!

Happy to see my Bears hang on as well. It should be fun to watch Trubisky develop.

Old Post 10-16-17 11:28 PM
Oskie3944 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oskie3944 Click here to Send Oskie3944 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes , the kids going to be better then Sid Luckman!

Old Post 10-16-17 11:45 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: