StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Greetings Peons and Commoners
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Greetings Peons and Commoners

i don't have much time today and thought i would share as Jimmy the Chin just checked in with "the guys"

Oregon St +10

now back to filming this next epic movie

Old Post 10-14-17 09:48 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good to see you, you must be in LA, i heard you had tickets tonight, for ole times sake how about a "World Famous Courtesy Flush "

Old Post 10-14-17 09:54 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good to hear from you msu and yes from the

Top of the Bowl

Florida under 51

for those that still have the special glasses, there is a bonus play in baseball tonight

Old Post 10-14-17 10:49 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

damn it stools , missed the oregon st. play. i was fixing the BALLCOCK in guest bathroom !!! flush now working to perfection so i jumped on the U51

will be on the lookout for your WS winner (s) !!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 10-14-17 11:21 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

'Ol Stools!! Great to see you back in the Den brother!! Missed the Beavers play which is looking very good here at half, but I'll definitely be all over the under in the Swamp! Thanks for helping this peon and hope to hear from you more often! Take care brother

Old Post 10-14-17 11:59 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks for the BIG W,will be looking for you
GL

Old Post 10-15-17 01:24 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

clean sweep

nothing but WINNAHS !
GL

Old Post 10-15-17 07:08 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stools!!

Great to hear from you again!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 10-15-17 07:33 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: