StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > betonline.com
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

betonline.com

Does anyone here have any experience with this? It was rated A by s rating service, but I found some derogatory things on it on the internet. It is easy to fund with a credit card. I opened a small account. I already use Heritage but I am getting irritated with their weekly sales calls. Thanks

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 08-16-15 05:11 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

no experience, but 5 Dimes, is worth a shot for you
\GL

Old Post 08-16-15 05:25 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks

I used to use them. In the process of re-upping now.

Old Post 08-16-15 06:32 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have an acct with them and 5dimes, both very reliable books and have received payouts from both in reasonable time frames. Would definitely recommend both books and have no complaints about either.

Old Post 08-17-15 12:04 AM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i've been with HERITAGE about 4 yrs....never got a sales call. i know nothing about betonline.

Old Post 08-17-15 01:17 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Heritage calls me every Wed like clockwork. It is probably because I hav not bet baseball in a couple years, and have not placed a bet with them since April.

Old Post 08-17-15 01:11 PM
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dozens of sales calls from Heritage over the past few years. No problems with 5Dimes or Bookmaker. Have a Betonline account but have not funded it.

Old Post 08-17-15 05:20 PM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: