StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Night 5* College Hoops
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday Night 5* College Hoops

5* Montana.ST+11 vs Montana

This is another head scratcher for me. Only 2 games in last 10 in this series have been decided by 11+ as despite record differences, these 2 are a lot closer in talent levels then this line suggest.Montana.St had some ugly losses early with tougher part of schedule but it must be noted that with their ugly 8 game losing streak,only 1 game had a margin of 11+.Road team is 7-1 ATS last 8 and MSU has been in most of the games over last 8 but faded late, this is a rivalry game and could give extra motivation to pull upset. I like Montana.St and points.GL

Old Post 01-17-15 09:14 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gregcrtwrght

Idaho St +10 at No. AZ

I kinda feel the same way about this game. NAU hasn't impressed all season and is something like 2-5 against the spread in lined games. What do you think?

Old Post 01-17-15 09:37 PM
gregcrtwrght is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregcrtwrght Click here to Send gregcrtwrght a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah, that is a similar situation and I think when you get a team like Idaho.St that is 4-13 you are getting some value when playing them simply because I think extra points are added on by linemaker and public that usually wont look at if a team like Idaho.St could be 11-6 with a break here or there, which they could be and this line would be more like 5 or 6..

Old Post 01-17-15 09:46 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gregcrtwrght

Thanks Trader

I'm going to put some $$ on the game, not 5 star money or anything like that, but your assessment matches mine.

Old Post 01-17-15 10:07 PM
gregcrtwrght is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregcrtwrght Click here to Send gregcrtwrght a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Joining you with Montana St. gl

6 Rings

Old Post 01-17-15 10:28 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck to all of us tonight

Old Post 01-17-15 11:13 PM
msudogs

like it as well
GL

Old Post 01-17-15 11:31 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will hop onboard as well........

Old Post 01-18-15 12:33 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Greg,

Your Idaho.St play looking good, up by 7 at half, will keep fingers crossed for you and hope they finish strong

Old Post 01-18-15 12:54 AM
gregcrtwrght

Thanks Trader

I follow you a lot, first class person in this thread. They covered easily, NAU just doesn't play great defense. $$$

Old Post 01-18-15 02:59 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice job Greg, it takes time to isolate a good play like that,which you did here.On to Sunday

Old Post 01-18-15 02:13 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: