StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ncaa ( 1/15/15 )
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ncaa ( 1/15/15 )

Another day at the salt mines , came ever so close to a 13-0-1 nite , but 10-3-1 will do a lot to fuel my account and I needed it !

Will preform a few household duties and get back to todays action , often so little to look at anyways on Friday's .

So todays action will have to float my boat , kinda love Thursday anyways ***

G.L. to All !

MM

Old Post 01-15-15 01:59 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So Far :

Wofford -7 @ Citadel
Cinn. +1 @ Memphis & ( O 119 )
Ark. St. +1.5 @ Appa.
Chatta. -4 @ Samford
Neb. + 15 @ Wisky & ( O 120.5 )
Oregon @ Wash. St ( O 146.5 )

G.L. to All !

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 01-15-15 06:59 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

All In :

Belmont @ Murray St. ( U 152 )
Colo. @ Ari. ( O 127.5 )
Utah @ Ari. St. ( O 126.5 )
Tenn. Tech - 2.5

G.L. to All !

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 01-15-15 07:39 PM
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck tonight MM.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-15-15 08:16 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i will take a chance on your backyard tonight, wish they were in the Pyramid
GL

Old Post 01-15-15 11:45 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toby 13 & the Dog :

I have been lookin @ Saragin & Pom-roy for along-time , done my homework like the rest of us , along theway have discovered a few other good info sources .

But all in all it's up to us to attain a level that "makes us feel happy"

After that ..........it doesn't make a "chit" .....who it makes feel good !

I do well sometimes , suck others , ever once in a while look like the " God "of gambling ...... but all in all I'm just [putting} my pants on .like anyother here

To That I Say ....... " Suck It Up BuBBa "

G.L. to All !

MM

Old Post 01-16-15 01:16 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: