StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cbb 1-14-15
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bshot44

Cbb 1-14-15

Plays...

3* Loyola -12'
Evansville -1
Davidson -1'
Toledo -2'

Leans....will monitor thru the day

Texas Tech +9 (hoping it moves back to +10)
SIU +19
NIU +9'
Central Mich. -11'
Western Mich -9'
Akron -3'

GLTA

YTD on CBB
(218-231-6, -28.8 units)
GLTA

Old Post 01-14-15 07:00 PM
bshot44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bshot44 Click here to Send bshot44 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of Luck tonight.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-14-15 08:24 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

like the Huskies as well, the Red Raiders will not be going up, only down, crazy with them in the bottom four of KenPom for the Power 5
GL

Old Post 01-14-15 11:51 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bshot44

Hate going against you Mike...

But Ohio is struggling bad right now. I know students are back and the Convo should be loud....but Toledo on another level this year. Cats are saying all the right things....and I know the line smells....but can't see Ohio winning this one. Hope I'm wrong (an OU grad)....but I'm riding with the Rockets tonight. They got wake up call with loss to CMU...looked dialed in vs. Akron

YTD on CBB
(218-231-6, -28.8 units)
GLTA

Old Post 01-15-15 12:30 AM
bshot44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bshot44 Click here to Send bshot44 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bshot44

Adding a few...

Plays...

3* Loyola -12'
Evansville -1
Davidson -1'
Toledo -2'
NIU +9'
Central Mich. -11'
Western Mich -9
Akron -3'

And a trio of 1H

Buffalo -5'
Central Mich -6'
Western Mich -5'

Both are coming off losses. CMU was torched at Ball & Miami has been dreadful in 1H this year. Buffalo has been cover machine all year...so I think they have big 1H....but have feeling NIU keeps it close in 2nd. Ball has been playing over their head. Think they'll struggle to get their feet on road tonight.

Akron coming off big loss to Toledo. BG has been good, but league has been so balanced can't see anyone going 3-0. Ditto for Ball State. They're due to get smacked around and WMU is good at home.

GLTA tonight!

Old Post 01-15-15 12:54 AM
bshot44

I hate you Loyola...

Final: (5-3 -0.5 units)

3* Loyola -12'..........L
Evansville -1...........W
Davidson -1'...........W
Toledo -2'...............W
NIU +9'....................L
Central Mich. -11'..W
Western Mich -9....L
Akron -3'.................W

1st Halves (2-1 +0.9 units)

Buffalo -5'...............W
Central Mich -6'......W
Western Mich -5'....L

Total: (7-4, +0.4 units)
MAC (5-3, +1.7 units)

Loyola lays huge egg at home. Woke up enough to win, but slept thru most of game. So lethargic they didn't even get into the bonus in 2H. Pathetic.

Good night in MAC. NIU dug too big a 1H hole to rally back. WMU dug too big 1H hole to cover. Easy winners for CMU, Akron & Toledo.....and CMU & UB 1H.

Not a big winner night (Thanks Loyola) but not a losing night.

Old Post 01-15-15 04:20 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: