StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Championship Game
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Championship Game

Tough one isn't it? I am not as good as some of the guys here with this football stuff. However, I think it was doubled that mentioned it. I will take what is arguably the best coach in college football with a touchdown.
In his third game, will the third string quarterback finally come down to earth? Urban will have him ready.
I will leave the totals for those of you much more experienced than I am, but I for one am on ...

Ohio State Buckeyes +6 1/2.

Around 90 days before Spring Training. Go Giants!!
Of course I do have the Golden State Warriors to carry me until then, Homer that I am!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-12-15 08:37 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck ralph, I am with you on side, I just dont think when you get games like this that much value is there as everyone and their 5th cousin has gone over everything and line is usually about where it should be.I like your coaching angle here.GL

Old Post 01-12-15 08:56 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ralph bol tonight.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-12-15 10:08 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

With ya here Ralph!

Old Post 01-13-15 12:24 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's bring this one to the window.

GLT

Old Post 01-13-15 01:15 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

With you on the Buck Eyes.
Let's get it!

the first rule of making money is to not lose it.

Old Post 01-13-15 01:52 AM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like them as well Ralph, gl....

Old Post 01-13-15 01:55 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Winner

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-13-15 02:12 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

chicken dinner!

Old Post 01-13-15 03:52 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: