StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > OSU Vs Oregon
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

OSU Vs Oregon

Got my butt ABSOLUTELY handed to me yesterday and hence lost for the week . Today starts a new week. Im either going to follow it up with an epic week of losses or an epic week of wins.
I have about 8 teams that I either faded or played in the first half of every week this past season. Tohnights game happens to feature two of the teams that I played and faded the whole year.
I faded OSU this year and played Oregon in the first half every game this year ... did pretty good! Dont remember the exact records but it seemed like I won off these two every week. Im playing to get back what I lost yesterday ...MY PLAY
1st Half OREGON -3 -118 (16 units) By far my biggest play of the year

Old Post 01-13-15 12:09 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck Chris. You can have the 1H just let me get the game and ML for OSU... :)

Old Post 01-13-15 12:22 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like it.

Old Post 01-13-15 01:53 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

OUUUCH!

Thats what I get! I deserved getting my butt kicked !The last two weeks I have broken every rule of basic sports betting money management. I was trying to blow up the bankroll to 10K in time for baseball season before football was over and instead lost about 40 units very quickly. Back to slow and easy starting tomorrow. In the meantime I will continue to post the good fade material .lol

Old Post 01-13-15 04:44 AM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: