StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

Indianapolis Vs Denver
This poll is closed.
Indianapolis +7 8 25.00%
Denver -7 10 31.25%
Over 54 8 25.00%
Under 54 5 15.63%
can't wait for CFP National Championship Game 1 3.13%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Playoffs Sunday Jan 11th 2015 Game #2
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Playoffs Sunday Jan 11th 2015 Game #2

using 5 dimes current line ( 1/7/15 - 7:27 AM cst ) for this poll.

as with previous polls i ask that you only ck off the plays you are actually wagering cold hard cash on.

please post any stats and comentary you feel is relevant.

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-07-15 06:35 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bump

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-11-15 05:18 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like Indianpolis straight up in this game. I believe Peyton is hurt and if Indianpolis can generate any sort of pass rush Peyton will struggle again today. Indianpolis should be able to pass the ball on Denver which should allow them to sprinkle in their running attack. I will also be on them + whatever the spread is about 45 minutes before kickoff my prediction is IND 37 DEN 27.

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 01-11-15 07:26 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: